FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's annoying how especially at this time of the year delusional people love to push their toxic positivity onto others and dismiss the cruel and harsh reality of this existence, even on this site. It confuses me why people are even on here when they see the start of the new year as being so happy and positive, I thought those types of people would be out enjoying life instead rather than invalidating suicidal people's suffering.

But anyway, the fact that a new year is about to start is an absolutely dreadful thing, where suffering is guaranteed and where so many existing beings will inevitably be tortured. There could never be anything 'happy' about this, it's so absurd and disrespectful to even suggest that and all those people in denial will just suffer more in the future. I really hate the fact that I'm still here and how I managed to exist for yet another year. 22 years of this existence feels far too long to me. I so envy those who died this year, and I really admire those who ctb this year. But the fact remains that as time goes on things will just get worse and we will all just suffer more and more so the start of a new year could never be a positive thing. In fact a new year starting is something so incredibly horrible and tragic and I really don't want to be here to see it. No amount of words could really describe how much I despise existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Source Energy, Rogue Proxy and 17 others
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
>It's annoying how especially at this time of the year delusional people love to push their toxic positivity onto others and dismiss the cruel and harsh reality of this existence, even on this site.
shut up, moron. other people can appreciate life, not everyone is drowned out by your toxic negativity
>It confuses me why people are even on here when they see the start of the new year as being so happy and positive, I thought those types of people would be out enjoying life instead rather than invalidating suicidal people's suffering.
because a new year can bring a lot of good for people who aren't trapped in a mental ballgag like you are

• Hmph!
Reactions: Sunset Limited and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm so not the moron here. And also I don't care about how idiots who troll suicide forums view my posts, I can post about this if I want and those who have a problem with it can just get lost. Just go and enjoy your delusional positivity and leave suffering people alone. It really is sad how some people are so desperate for attention, you disgust me and no wonder so many people wish to die when people like you exist.

Reactions: LastFlowers, SamTam33, Sunset Limited and 13 others
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
>It's annoying how especially at this time of the year delusional people love to push their toxic positivity onto others and dismiss the cruel and harsh reality of this existence, even on this site.
shut up, moron. other people can appreciate life, not everyone is drowned out by your toxic negativity
>It confuses me why people are even on here when they see the start of the new year as being so happy and positive, I thought those types of people would be out enjoying life instead rather than invalidating suicidal people's suffering.
because a new year can bring a lot of good for people who aren't trapped in a mental ballgag like you are
The author of the post was NOT talking about ALL people, namely those who humiliate others with the help of POISONOUS positive ("you are a nonentity because you do not see how "beautiful" the world is, so I will say that you are shit, since you do not notice so much good in life")- Such words are spoken by these people who do not understand the pain of other people. The author of the post talks about such people.
So here you are, who called the author a jerk, I appeal to you: get the hell out of here with your insults and pour your poison up your ass🖕🖕🖕🖕

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, Source Energy, uncreativeusername and 10 others
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
The author of the post was NOT talking about ALL people, namely those who humiliate others with the help of POISONOUS positive (you are a nonentity because you do not see how "beautiful" the world is, so I will say that you are shit, since you do not notice so much good in life). The author of the post talks about such people So here you are, who called the author a jerk, I appeal to you: get the hell out of here with your insults and pour your poison up your ass🖕🖕🖕🖕
>you are a nonentity because you do not see how "beautiful" the world is, so I will say that you are shit, since you do not notice so much good in life
how's it feel not making any sense whatsoever?
I appeal to you: take some nootropics and maybe take your medication, because you can barely form a coherent sentence - another FC zealot!
The author of the post was NOT talking about ALL people, namely those who humiliate others with the help of POISONOUS positive (you are a nonentity because you do not see how "beautiful" the world is, so I will say that you are shit, since you do not notice so much good in life). The author of the post talks about such people.
So here you are, who called the author a jerk, I appeal to you: get the hell out of here with your insults and pour your poison up your ass🖕🖕🖕🖕
also no wonder you're very sad - you lack at basic reading comprehension and you're too stupid to read basic sentences

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
yea holidays suck. nothing i enoy abt any of them, capitalist horsecrap and meaningless tabletalk, i want nothing to do with it if at all possible.

Reactions: Hotsackage, yive, damaged_soul and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
>you are a nonentity because you do not see how "beautiful" the world is, so I will say that you are shit, since you do not notice so much good in life
how's it feel not making any sense whatsoever?
I appeal to you: take some nootropics and maybe take your medication, because you can barely form a coherent sentence - another FC zealot!

also no wonder you're very sad - you lack at basic reading comprehension and you're too stupid to read basic sentences
I do not accept advice from someone who finds victims on the forum and throws out all his negativity and evil on them
Is your only purpose on this forum to call others jerks and fanatics?
You have insignificant, disgusting goals, dude😊

Reactions: LastFlowers, damaged_soul and newave3
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
Agree totally @FuneralCry. A new year is no cause for celebration.Another year of suffering,. Another year of more physical and mental pain, economic pain and dealing with ignorant people.

Yet, they will be massing in Times Square to watch a stupid ball drop. BTW, its pouring rain and gloomy as hell here in NYC. Hope it keeps raining on them. Idiots.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Unending, yive and 3 others
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
I do not accept advice from someone who finds victims on the forum and throws out all his negativity and evil on them
Is your only purpose on this forum to call others jerks and fanatics?
You have insignificant, disgusting goals, dude😊
you already replied to my other post brainlet
how's it feel being 75 IQ? i don't accept the opinion of retards like you
how about you read what i write first mong

DarkRose

DarkRose

dark rose
Nov 25, 2022
you already replied to my other post brainlet
how's it feel being 75 IQ? i don't accept the opinion of retards like you
how about you read what i write first mong
I don't get the need of spreading hate like that. Chill down.

Reactions: LastFlowers, damaged_soul, leeloosnow and 2 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
check out his reply to my previous post where he bullied me.
You were bullying the OP so you had it coming. You cannot play victim here when you started it.

I've also taken the liberty of reporting your posts. I hope you get banned.

Have a nice life, or what's left of it.

Reactions: SamTam33, Obliviate, Unending and 2 others
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
You were bullying the OP so you had it coming. You cannot play victim here when you started it.

fuck up ya ugly tranny, ywnbaw

I'll smash your face with my jaw ya tranny cunt

• Hmph!
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Obliviate and 5 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Trash has been taken out.

@FuneralCry your thread is no longer hijacked by garbage. Vent away!

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Obliviate, Unending and 4 others
D

damaged_soul

Experienced
Jul 30, 2022
Hey, I understand how you feel. I tried to ctb exactly one year ago, on New Year's Eve, so this one-year anniversary reminds me how I failed at ctb and had to live in this fucked up world for another miserable year. However, in general I do enjoy celebrating holidays, not because I am one of those pro-lifers who is out there enjoying their life, but because it's nice to have a little bit of cheer in my otherwise gloomy life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Sister of the Moon, WonderingSoul and 9 others
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
Absolutely nothing positive about it, it's just a reminder that onother year of suffering ahead. Now I'm going to hit the liquor store before closing and drink alone until i throw up. Sorry guys I'm not going to wish you happy new year because there is no such thing.
Is that sadistic monster called "idkaho2 out of the forum yet?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Wannagonow and Justnotme
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Absolutely nothing positive about it, it's just a reminder that onother year of suffering ahead. Now I'm going to hit the liquor store before closing and drink alone until i throw up. Sorry guys I'm not going to wish you happy new year because there is no such thing.
Is that sadistic monster called "idkaho2 out of the forum yet?
Yeah they've been permanently banned.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Wannagonow and damaged_soul
spacehardware

spacehardware

Unsubscribing soon
Feb 21, 2022
Hey @FuneralCry - sorry your post got jumped on by a troll. I sympathise with you. I am sat here, less than an hour til the new year, gutted that I'm here to witness another lap around the sun. The tv is blaring with a new year's special but my unhappiness is all I can concentrate on. As much as a new year can bring hope and the sense of a fresh start to some, it is crushing for those of us who feel trapped in this existence. You aren't alone in your misery, but I'm sorry you're suffering too.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: newave3 and Justnotme
StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
I also feel the same way. With every passing year, life gets harder. To me, it is just a reminder that I failed again to free myself from this horrible existence. I wish you all a happy New year, but it's just a wish 😩

• Love
Reactions: newave3 and Justnotme
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
If anyone wishes me "Happy New Years" I'm just gonna reply with a monotone voice and a stale resting face "What the fuck is so happy and new about it?"

Hopefully that will get them to leave me alone

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and SamTam33
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
I just don't care anymore at this point, it already feels like I shouldn't be here but there's little I can do about it. It's like stuck in a black hole with no way out. It's just not a happy new year and life is a bleak existence for myself.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Per Ardua Ad Astra, StrangeAndDeath and 3 others
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
"New year, new me!" :haha::heh::notsure:

• Yay!
Reactions: donealready
Pentobarbital_Plz

Pentobarbital_Plz

STOP HAVING KIDS!!!
Oct 28, 2022
I wish it were New Year, NO me…

• Hugs
Reactions: StrangeAndDeath, SamTam33, hungry_ghost and 1 other person
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Sorry I didn't mean to upset you and didn't know that "lol" is offensive. Thanks for your kindness and calling me scummy.
I didn't say that you were scummy but the laughing react was. I would delete it but I can't. Sorry anyway.

Last edited: