CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
There are places you will never be. How does that feel?

WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
I think an initial reaction would be obviously sadness or dissapointment but I don't actually feel bad since I'll inevitably forget everything, including the places that I have been to.

I'd like to visit the moons of the gas giants in our solar system (especially Enceladus, saturn gang ftw). But I don't have any means to do it nor would the means exist within my lifetime anyway. So there's no point to keep thinking about it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: death137, FuneralCry and Journeytoletgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There are no places where I want to be, I just want death. I never want to experience anything again.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Skathon, stygal, hʚll and 6 others
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
No effect whatsoever. See, I have this luggage that follows me around. I spend up every trip handling that shit. I come home and I don't even feel I've been anywhere.

• Hugs
Reactions: http-410, Celerity, Skathon and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
In some ways, it doesn't make much difference having an experience that cannot be kept, or not having any experience. And nothing can be kept.

• Love
Reactions: Ame, mustard_glass and WaaaghEnjoyer
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I feel bad for the places for missing me and good for myself for avoiding the places.

Reactions: motel rooms
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
It's impossible to be in the places I want so I dream with them. They keep my mind entertained.

Reactions: Ame and Skathon
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I can't go to aliens so aliens must go to me.

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ame, BetweenRadioStations, WaaaghEnjoyer and 1 other person
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
FUCKING PISSED

Reactions: NasiGoreng
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
It doesn't really make me feel anything. Everybody has places they'll never be. Seems like a human condition kind of thing to me.

Reactions: Ame and NumbItAll
Under The Graveyard

Under The Graveyard

There is no death. Only a change of worlds.
Jun 24, 2021
There are places I would have liked to visit. But right now, hell is on top of the list.

Reactions: Skathon and CFLoser
aviation

aviation

It's time to go home.
Jul 30, 2021
Something about the thought is beautiful to me. It applies to this world, and to the larger level, every world, and what connects them. You are only ever in one application of your being at a time, and this is, to an extent, all you see, while in it, it defines how you can see it, it's the application of what you can be. If you are aware of every detail of something, if you have a wireframe, you can't be inside of it. It's a beautiful and euphoric thought that makes me smile and think of so many things. (I'm sorry, I got carried away with the thought here.)

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
First would be to see a black hold bending light around it.

Second, I would love to be on Titan, looking up an seeing Saturn.

Distant third would be Sedna or Eris, looking at the sun from so far away, it's barely bigger than the other stars in the sky.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've never gotten anything out of placing myself in a different physical environment. Different cities/countries/buildings, I just don't benefit in any way. Maybe that makes me less cool and sophisticated than others but idc.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Skathon, mustard_glass and 2 others
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
I find this a perspective too big and absolute. There will also be animals I will never see, people I will never meet and that is hardly an issue since we all adapt and make do however we can, because this is what life is.

Live and do whatever and however one can and then die.

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I've never gotten anything out of placing myself in a different physical environment. Different cities/countries/buildings, I just don't benefit in any way. Maybe that makes me less cool and sophisticated than others but idc.

Liking deconstructivist architecture makes you cool and sophisticated

Deconstructivism-in-architecture-1.jpg

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
NasiGoreng

NasiGoreng

Experienced
Aug 11, 2021
I think ill just have my ashes spread in the ocean or become a tree, then I can be somewhere new when im gone

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I used to get really upset because of it…. Nowadays not as much anymore. But yeah. Sometimes this kind of realization, that I've never been to anywhere and never will be, reminds me what a waste of time and space I have always been.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Indifferent. Being well-traveled will not fix my issues.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and A_miStake_of_NATURE
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
No effect whatsoever. See, I have this luggage that follows me around. I spend up every trip handling that shit. I come home and I don't even feel I've been anywhere.
This is what I realized during my Worst Depressive Episode (TM) 5 years ago now. I realized there was no escaping this. It has taken me all 5 years to arrive at any sort of peace over it. I don't know whether it would have been better for me to have just killed myself instead of stubbornly holding on. As long as I don't think about it and focus on what feels good right now, my decision (generous term) feels like the right one.

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
This is what I realized during my Worst Depressive Episode (TM) 5 years ago now. I realized there was no escaping this. It has taken me all 5 years to arrive at any sort of peace over it. I don't know whether it would have been better for me to have just killed myself instead of stubbornly holding on. As long as I don't think about it and focus on what feels good right now, my decisions (generous term) feels like the right one.
Me sightseeing:
Banned

I'm glad you can cope. I'm not sure I can. I mean, I am, but I wouldn't call that coping.

I'm too mentally exausted to notice anything. I would be happy just to see a pretty sunset from my window and not feel indifferent about it. Just to notice. Make a memory out of it. That would be a trip.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and motel rooms
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Me sightseeing:
View attachment 72528

I'm glad you can cope. I'm not sure I can. I mean, I am, but I wouldn't call that coping.

I'm too mentally exausted to notice anything. I would be happy just to see a pretty sunset from my window and not feel indifferent about it. Just to notice. Make a memory out of it. That would be a trip.
I remember those days of anhedonia. I'm sorry. If I knew how it eventually left me alone for a while, I would tell you.

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
My class A drug conviction precludes a lot of places
I'm too good for them anyway

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
There are places you will never be. How does that feel?
There are more content versions of yourself you will only ever be able to get a tiny glimpse of. How does THAT make you feel?

again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Fuck, I feel the same, it is devastating and probably the end.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I have seen what I was
And I know what I'll be
I have seen it all
There is nothing to see

• Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
There are more content versions of yourself you will only ever be able to get a tiny glimpse of. How does THAT make you feel?
Among all the versions of myself, I am the strongest. That i know for sure.