• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fallen bad23

Fallen bad23

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Just came from my first session ever with a doctor. I made the worst mistake when I told him that I wanted to ctb. Frist, he wanted to get a family member or a friend invovled with me as a support person but I have no one so no. Later as I was leaving he asserted that I should come back next week for an other session otherwise he will contact the authourities(in a joking way) I seriously asked him if he would really do that. He said maybe if you are in danger since I have full name and know where you live and what your father does for a living.
Even with these info authorties would never be able to find me. I strongly doubt that the authorties would actally move to stop someone from ctbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go and Johnnythefox
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
1st rule of CTB. Don't talk about CTB, especially not to a therapist. It's just safer that way.

Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go, Othermind and 5 others
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
One way I see this: you can talk about all the reasons why you want to ctb to see if the therapist can help with any specific issue. But what can they do directly about wanting to ctb? So, you can say "X is really painful/undermines my self-esteem/Makes me want to give up trying, etc." But don't say "X makes me want to ctb".

Once you say you want to ctb, their ass is on the line.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadsoul, AnnihilatedAnna, Sanguinius and 4 others
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
I think different things apply depending on which country you are in, too. If you are "suicidal" they will assess you for "intent" - to ensure you don't leave their room and go and leap from nearest bridge. But it's ok in U.K. to talk openly about feelings etc as long as you make it clear you have no intention of acting on them.

Reactions: sadsoul, Redt2go, Norest4thewicked and 1 other person
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Thats what upsets me every time I have ever gone to therapy I can never say my true feelings without fear that they will get authorities involved. I truly wish i could say how i feel...I have tried to to some extent by saying I feel hopeless for xyz reasons but quickly following it up with "but I would never harm myself". Its just a shame we cant talk openly in therapy.

Reactions: daemonblight, sadsoul, Redt2go and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I said it this to mine. She din't took is seriously and laugh. As i think of it now, it really wasn't that serious. Well that weak, nostalgic, miserable and in-love part of me is death for good. It's awesome :)

Reactions: Redt2go