lovedread

lovedread

hell is other people
Jan 2, 2020
Tldr: How do I avoid going to the psych ward/nuthouse 🗿 i alr told this lady im suicidal and sb snitched that i have SN so she knows

My therapist is trying to throw me into the nuthouse. I made the mistake of giving her consent to talk to my mom and ofc 🙄 my mother tells her I ordered a food additive. Idk how she knows that or why she even cares. Whatever. I didn't really want her to talk with my mom but she made a safety contact plan or whatever and I told her I don't want to add my mom to it. She said OK well you have to find somebody. I don't have friends so I was like "…" I gave her my moms number as an emergency contact (like a baffoon…) bc she really seemed to want my mother involved even though Im an adult.

If i get sent to the nuthouse I will literally kill myself and ingest whatever I need to before the cops show up. I dont care. Psych wards have been proven to (ironically) put chronically suicidal people at worse risk time and time again.

And im also not that interested in an iop program bc its just group therapy over and over again i dont get what the point of that is. Ill go on medication if need be but

If its iop or psychward then whatever ill do iop

She def knew i was lying when i said no

/rant over.

If i were actually going to KMS i wouldnt even be in fucking therapy rn
I feel like also i havent been on this site in weeks. So i also feel like thats 'proof' im heading the right way. But ppl dont see that ig

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
I've been told by a psychologist to go to the hospital immediately after our session. It was all under the guise of being "voluntary". You're country might be different, but the hospital doesn't really care if you're suicidal. I think it's more there for people who are manic, hallucinating, or are experiencing other types of mental disorders. Just tell them you have no plan, you're depressed, but feeling ok now. They'll let you go.

I would recommend seeing a doctor about medication if you haven't already, or getting them changed if you're not feeling the current one/s are helpful. This can be a random, slow process until you find something that helps. I'm sorry, it sucks.

I hope you feel a bit better later today. o/

Reactions: lovedread
lovedread

lovedread

hell is other people
Jan 2, 2020
I've been told by a psychologist to go to the hospital immediately after our session. It was all under the guise of being "voluntary". You're country might be different, but the hospital doesn't really care if you're suicidal. I think it's more there for people who are manic, hallucinating, or are experiencing other types of mental disorders. Just tell them you have no plan, you're depressed, but feeling ok now. They'll let you go.

I would recommend seeing a doctor about medication if you haven't already, or getting them changed if you're not feeling the current one/s are helpful. This can be a random, slow process until you find something that helps. I'm sorry, it sucks.

I hope you feel a bit better later today. o/
Thank you for your thoughtful response.

I forgot to mention that I've unfortunately been twice so and the second time i DID tell them I was depressed with no plan, they did not care and humiliated me anyway. That is why id rather kill myself than go again. Im not surprised your doctor lied to you.

lovedread

lovedread

hell is other people
Jan 2, 2020
My mom doesn't even care, she just wants me to get 988'd so she can get me out the house. Sick freak

Last edited: