L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
is anyone in London interested in meeting to use LSD therapeutically. We would meet first in a coffee shop to discuss and discuss risks/benefits/possibilities. Please pm me if interested.

• Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
not to scare you buy lsd can have the opposite effect and cause psychosis i know because when i was in a psych ward someone there an electrical engineer said he had take lsd and it had fuck him up every time a plane went over he point to the ceiling he was a mad man

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
not to scare you buy lsd can have the opposite effect and cause psychosis i know because when i was in a psych ward someone there an electrical engineer said he had take lsd and it had fuck him up every time a plane went over he point to the ceiling he was a mad man
I've taken it maybe twenty times. Also so much wanting to die at the moment that risk is worth it.

The standard contraindication is not for schizophrenia and maybe not for Bipolar. but great for alcoholism.

• Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111 and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm shit scared of acid because someone spiked my drink a few years ago. It was a guy at work who thought it would be funny to put acid into the water tank of the drinks dispenser in the canteen.
There were 5 of us who were completely unaware that he had done this during dinner break.
He later told us what he had done because he believed someone had got him in trouble with the boss, yet didn't know who.
He then left work and was never seen again.
Around 10 minutes later, it was utter chaos as the 5 of us were running around in a panic as the acid kicked In.
None of us had ever taken it before.
It was sheer madness.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Namensjemand, real human being, Geist and 2 others
Geist

Geist

F this forum and its members. Nothing but pussies.
Oct 7, 2023
It was a guy at work who thought it would be funny to put acid into the water tank of the drinks dispenser in the canteen.
Omfg, shit like that makes me so livid. Do these people not realize that that can permanently fuck up someones life!? Psychedelics are not something to fuck around with willy-nilly, and giving them to unaware people is literally just pure evil. Fuck this guy, seriously.

Are you doing okay nowadays? Did you call paramedics, so they could at least give you some benzos? Or did you have to sit through the whole experience? I know some people never recover from shit like that.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Omfg, shit like that makes me so livid. Do these people not realize that that can permanently fuck up someones life!? Psychedelics are not something to fuck around with willy-nilly, and giving them to unaware people is literally just pure evil. Fuck this guy, seriously.

Are you doing okay nowadays? Did you call paramedics, so they could at least give you some benzos? Or did you have to sit through the whole experience? I know some people never recover from shit like that.
We all had to go to hospital. Don't know how much stuff he put into the drinks dispenser but it must have been a lot.
They gave me stuff to help calm me down but it didn't help much.
I suffered from depersonalisation and derealization for a few months afterwards.
I began suffering from untreatable, persistent depression from age 7, so i've always been messed up anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Geist