• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
You can't force people to care about you.You know, when in a relationship, in a friendship for example, you have a problem, you feel abandoned, neglected, and many people discuss these things with each other. And if everything gets better, then good, but when this happens all the time, you talk about it every opportunity, but nothing changes. People just don't care about you, you're not as important to them as they are to you. And you can't do anything about it...Just being a better friend: talk more, being around more and everything, it won't help. You can't earn their care, you can't fix communication problems if they don't care from the very beginning about you that much... This makes me so sad

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silent Raindrops, bipolar22, Forever Sleep and 5 others
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I feel this so much. People can be so fickle - they can love you and then dump you rather than working on it. Everyone is so disposable in a swipe left culture. Everyone bad just uses anyone good. If I only dealt with plants and animals I would hope to live to my 80s but I'll never reach that because of humans.

Reactions: bipolar22, sserafim and Oguzok
B

brokeandbroken

Elementalist
Apr 18, 2023
You can't force people to care about you.You know, when in a relationship, in a friendship for example, you have a problem, you feel abandoned, neglected, and many people discuss these things with each other. And if everything gets better, then good, but when this happens all the time, you talk about it every opportunity, but nothing changes. People just don't care about you, you're not as important to them as they are to you. And you can't do anything about it...Just being a better friend: talk more, being around more and everything, it won't help. You can't earn their care, you can't fix communication problems if they don't care from the very beginning about you that much... This makes me so sad
I think I always had an overly optimistic view of society. Least the majority of it. I always felt like if I ever truly, and I mean truly needed help. If I was in trouble of some kind. Then someone would help. Be it family, friends, or some kind soul. The last two years has been a crash course into how untrue that is. From what I've seen has been shown to me is people care themselves.

One of the issues I have is being in this dark, miserable, and hopeless times is the realization that if family, or friends doesn't help you in these times you are setting yourself up to be walked all over. You will be the person they run to when they are trouble and you won't get it when you are. Because life is complicated, messy, and unkind. Everyone runs into trouble at some point you just hope the people around you at that time care enough to help you.

Hopefully this made some sense. It makes me sad too. In fact I think I need to believe a large amount of people are good. Without it I am not sure how to be.

Reactions: sserafim, bipolar22 and Oguzok
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I relate to this so much...legit my whole highschool life was this..in college I stopped caring.

Though unrelated but omfg your pfp is that dottore!!? That's a super rare pfp love it

Reactions: sserafim and Oguzok
Oguzok

Oguzok

forever young...i want to be forever young
Nov 24, 2023
I relate to this so much...legit my whole highschool life was this..in college I stopped caring.

Though unrelated but omfg your pfp is that dottore!!? That's a super rare pfp love it
Hehe ty

Reactions: MiMif