HillWhereIWillRest

HillWhereIWillRest

Apr 21, 2020
I have borderline personality disorder. And I have been noticing that even though sensitive people with BPD can be cruel, sadistic, indifferent, ignoring me and blocking me.

This month there were 5 people (all with BPD) who:
1) a 4-year friendship blocked me for the thousandth time and said I don't matter,
2) another one told me to disappear,
3) another told me to kill myself,
4) another blocked me because I didn't want a romantic relationship with him... And today
5) he just read my messages and ignored me

Has anyone had good experiences with BPD? Am I really unlucky?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 14573, Yomyom, itsamadworld and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
No :'( it always fails. Always. But with therapy maybe. Years of it.

• Hugs
Reactions: HillWhereIWillRest and itsamadworld
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
BPD's usually let you down. I have BPD. I have done it, and sometimes, I really regret it. I am a total Cunt. I admit this. This has really helped me,; when I am just straight with people. I get better, and I push people away less..... I'm a cunt. I know that sounds horrible, but it's true.....I cannot feel ashamed about this, because shame makes me behave worse....so i say it with humor and truth, I am a cunt! lol the truth sets me free.....even free from action on it.....but I still got a sting.....my bad....
BPD's usually let you down. I have BPD. I have done it, and sometimes, I really regret it. I am a total Cunt. I admit this. This has really helped me,; when I am just straight with people. I get better, and I push people away less..... I'm a cunt. I know that sounds horrible, but it's true.....I cannot feel ashamed about this, because shame makes me behave worse....so i say it with humor and truth, I am a cunt! lol the truth sets me free.....even free from action on it.....but I still got a sting.....my bad....
I find some BPD's have certain issues with certain relationships. I cannot be married. I have several good friends for years, though but I let them know, I can be a nasty Bizzach, just ignore me....cause I have issues....I know we all do, I know this....I think I just hate human nature. But I am a human, and I know myself the most, and hate myself the most......
One more unfortunate thing in dealing with people who struggle with BPD. I find, most of my complications stem from when people rebuke me or if i perceive it as rebuke (because sometimes it's real rebuke, sometimes perceived rebuke).... I see someone telling me in a stern-tone as a challenge, it stirs up my rebellious nature, my rage against humanity...... I grew up in quite a volatile household, and I had some medical conditions when younge.... It's difficult for me to turn down my flight or flight instincts...I know I am not the only one. I remind myself of this all the time. So usually, I can un-fk myself...

Last edited:
Reactions: HillWhereIWillRest, K-O, Final Escape and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I'm really sorry for your experience.
I have bpd and the only good thing I can find is that I know no matter how horrible I feel at the moment, in a hour or a day it will Disappear, and something new will pop out (not necessarily good but...)

Relationships when dealing with borderline personality disorder are meant to fail, it's about the impossible to manage without psychological and psychiatric treatment

I hope you feel better, sending you hugs :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: xalltoowell, HillWhereIWillRest, Final Escape and 1 other person
itsamadworld

itsamadworld

i wanna die somewhere like up there
Mar 15, 2020
Possibly, it's not only the one with BPD that is at fault, but perhaps the way you engage with that person is also at fault.(?)... Noone is perfect. I have some people that really do like my open honesty, and my no BS approach, and they tell me so. My type of personality is not for everyone. Noone in this world is perfect. For every complaint against me, TRUST -I have a complaint against the one that complained about me....So I think, it is better for me personally, to let / by-gones, be by-gones, cuz I just gotta move the hell on.?....So-to-Speak, from a song by a rap artist.which i forget at the moment and i'm too lazy at the moment to look it up..... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: HillWhereIWillRest
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
BPD VS C-PTSD (IN SHORT..)
USED TO BE THE GOLDEN HEART GAL..
NOW SHUT OFF COMPLETELY EVERYONE (AGAIN.. BUT THIS TIMES DIFFERENT)
NO TREATMENT..
STAY AWAY FOR YOUR OUN GOOD IM LITERALY A KILLER- MODE.
JUST A TOTAL CLUSTER MINDFUCK
ITS REPULSIVE AND.. NICE? THAT I RELATE TO SOME OF U HERE..
VOMIT SWALLOW..

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink and HillWhereIWillRest
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I guess what's broken for bpd's is the ability to do cognitive empathy, but not emotional empathy. This is why we feel safer with our dogs and cats than dealing with people. People with good cognitive empathy usually can get what they want out of life especially if it's balanced with the ability to manage emotions.

Attachments

• 88FE085C-56F0-4993-AA91-F1A711EB675A.png
    88FE085C-56F0-4993-AA91-F1A711EB675A.png
    323.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 00F106CB-3E65-42C7-B699-04146E04D3FE.png
    00F106CB-3E65-42C7-B699-04146E04D3FE.png
    330.6 KB · Views: 14