12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
  1. The singing "advertisements" by Sonic and Burger King.
  2. Domino's with delivery people flying around through the air.
  3. Arby's: Ving Rhames. Need I say more? Apparently, yes, because their new "advertisements", "Cannonball" and "Whee" require me to do so.
  4. Claritin using a Christmas song for its latest fixation.
  5. Buffalo Wild Wings featuring Hank the singing buffalo: "BOURBON BBQ WIIIIIIIINGS!!!!!!!"
  6. Jardiance. The end.
  7. J.C. Penney: "WE AW FAM-UH-LEE!!!"
  8. "Are you on…DUH RAISIN BRAN CRUNCH?????????"
  9. I guess I'm done. Feel free to add any other ones I can't think of.

Reactions: NumbItAll
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
I don't watch much TV anymore but when I do, I habitually mute all the commercials. They are pretty much sensory torture devices.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I don't really watch TV but when I did during my vacations they constantly put this ad for congstar.

IDK WHAT IT IS ABOUT IT BUT I HATE IT. The song is awful and the many colours are irritating me. And I swear it comes every. Single. Ad. Break.

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
A Halloween commercial for both Reese's and Kit-Kats, which apparently aired last year as well. (Yes, I intentionally chose the worst-quality version possible.)

"See ya, boys!"

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Arby's: Ving Rhames. Need I say more? Apparently, yes, because their new "advertisements", "Cannonball" and "Whee" require me to do so.
It is also worth stressing here, that Arby's had zero justification for airing these two commercials. To air them on network television is an embarrassment to Arby's and the entire United States of America. Absolutely shameful.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll