ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
It's appalling to me that we live in a world where no matter how shitty things are in your life, you must be locked up if you decide to take your own life. Honestly, it's rules decided by those who have it good and want to create an anti-suicide society, because they are happy and they see it as a happier world if suicide was prohibited. So basically those who were not handed the blessful life, have an extra whammy of suffering by being forced to stay alive because those that were blessed want not to see you take your own life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: m4rius, ayaneechan, zeldalover and 9 others
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
It's appalling to me that we live in a world where no matter how shitty things are in your life, you must be locked up if you decide to take your own life. Honestly, it's rules decided by those who have it good and want to create an anti-suicide society, because they are happy and they see it as a happier world if suicide was prohibited. So basically those who were not handed the blessful life, have an extra whammy of suffering by being forced to stay alive because those that were blessed want not to see you take your own life.
I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way and I do, too.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a second-class citizen, who is kept on earth just to make first-class people happy.

Involuntary commitment is evil - I even could call it "Grand Theft Autonomy" - it's no joke, they throw you in a psych ward and slap you a huge bill. They steal not only your autonomy but also your money!

If I were one of pro-lifers (which would never happen) then I try to make suicidal people want to live, but most pro-lifers don't do this...

I know I can't make you want to live. So I can't help but wish you the best 💙💛

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's true. I'm feeling with you. Sometimes I think it's crazy that if an animal is in such worse condition and sick, it would have been give the mercy shot immediately, but we humans are forced to live a life we do not want any more because we are suffering too hard.

A weired and cruel society unfortunately :-(

leftdreaming

leftdreaming

I should’ve been a house cat
Apr 28, 2023
Momma raised a rule breaker

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really do hate this world where suicide isn't accepted the valid option that it should be, it's like we have to pay the price all because some people were selfish enough to procreate, existing certainly is such a cruel punishment and it's so repulsive to try and make existence into a prison when the only comfort lies in the thought of being unable to suffer. It's like people forget that we are all going to die anyway, death solves all problems and erases everything for us, so I see it as being perfectly logical longing to return to this ideal state of non-existence as one cannot be harmed by no longer being trapped here. Being anti-suicide is insane in this nightmare world.