gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
Earth seems so… full of hate? It's hard to describe really what I mean. I can't tell if this is coincidence or if I'm choosing these actions to happen. But it seems like everywhere I look there just always seems to be hate. There never is the happiness and positives people speak of. Am I only viewing the world from one angle? Or is the world really this red?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and ijustwishtodie
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Hard to say since it's not really clear what you mean. The state of the world ingeneral? I wouldn't say hate but indifference and selfishness is definitely on the rise.

Reactions: gnarly
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't know whether other people experience a lot of hate but I know that I have a lot of hatred for society for how they forcefully keep me trapped me by making euthanasia a crime

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It feels like such a way to me as well, to me this world truly is the most horrific place with all this endless cruelty, suffering and harm. I'd personally never wish for the torment of existing, I find it so painful to exist, I only hope for non-existence where I'm finally safe from all suffering, I know I was never meant to exist.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Sometimes I worry that the stongest way we feel united is when we are hating on an other. I remember reading something once that said the only way they could envisage the whole human race uniting would be if there was an external threat- eg. aliens or AI. Where our survival depended on it. But yes, sadly there is a lot of hate in this world.