no longer human

no longer human

mine has been a life of much shame
Mar 2, 2023
Seeing the state of the world gives me no hope for the future anymore. With all the transphobia and the rise of violence that keeps getting thrown at everyone it's getting exhausting. There's so much going on that it's very overwhelming.

Glad i'm gonna try to CTB soon so hopefully I can escape before it gets even worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tmbass, redeyepiranha, apple2myeye! and 13 others
RoundaboutResolved

RoundaboutResolved

Stuck in a roundabout with no exits!
Apr 5, 2023
The whole world can go piss off as far as I'm concerned. At this point just give me some popcorn & a chair so I watch it all burn! 🔥 🌎 💀

• Hugs
Reactions: justanotherloser, kansatsu, sadandlonely99 and 2 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Humanity has a very primitive, tribal nature fundamentally. Civilisation is an attempt to temper our animalistic tendencies through mutualisms like trade, law & order, but it's only a thin veneer that quickly unravels in times of fear. It's a shame, as it does not have to be this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meretricious, 0000000000000, CTB Dream and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world undeniably is such a hellish place, there is far too much unnecessary suffering that exists here, of course it could never be surprising that so many wish to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadandlonely99, CTB Dream, Linda and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Why do you watch/read the news?

Reactions: User00, Teikoku and whatevs
gaeulfeels

gaeulfeels

Apr 15, 2023
Agree with you. Things get worse every single day

Reactions: User00
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
There is no limit to how much worse things can get. People have grown more and more violent and separated in their beliefs. Most people do not want the best for others.

Reactions: ikadasui, Meretricious, Tmbass and 1 other person
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
There is no limit to how much worse things can get. People have grown more and more violent and separated in their beliefs. Most people do not want the best for others.
97 percent chimp DNA. Paradise was never going to happen. The only way it could is with something like religion keeping people in line.

Reactions: Archness
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
97 percent chimp DNA. Paradise was never going to happen.
The only real solution is to go full post-human, abandoning humanity entirely to become machines. At that point why not end it all, since you'd already go far to kill the human part of yourself.

It really feels like we're about to enter a new dark age. The rise of anti-intellectuallism, anti-tech, with the opposition being those who can profit, NPCs, and incompotent leaders, we'll either fall into Dark-age-2 or loose control of our own technology. It's soo depressing knowing the peak was before you where an adult, or perhaps even born.

Reactions: justanotherloser
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
The only real solution is to go full post-human, abandoning humanity entirely to become machines. At that point why not end it all, since you'd already go far to kill the human part of yourself.

It really feels like we're about to enter a new dark age. The rise of anti-intellectuallism, anti-tech, with the opposition being those who can profit, NPCs, and incompotent leaders, we'll either fall into Dark-age-2 or loose control of our own technology. It's soo depressing knowing the peak was before you where an adult, or perhaps even born.
AI is beginning. They'll take over.
Agree with you. Things get worse every single day
Only if you watch CNN

no longer human

no longer human

mine has been a life of much shame
Mar 2, 2023
Why do you watch/read the news?
I try to avoid it, but with everything thats going on it's pretty hard not to find out about it through word of mouth or social media in general

That's true. Many people in positions of power really don't care about anyone other than themselves.

Reactions: User00, 0000000000000 and not_actually_human
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I try to avoid it, but with everything thats going on it's pretty hard not to find out about it through word of mouth or social media in general

That's true. Many people in positions of power really don't care about anyone other than themselves.
We must toss away our humanity and become machine-like. This is an era of transformation. The singularity is near

• Hmph!
Reactions: RoundaboutResolved
F

Flailure 513282

Apr 15, 2023
Seeing the state of the world gives me no hope for the future anymore. With all the transphobia and the rise of violence that keeps getting thrown at everyone it's getting exhausting. There's so much going on that it's very overwhelming.

Glad i'm gonna try to CTB soon so hopefully I can escape before it gets even worse.
Its certainly an awful time for a lot of trans people. I hope things get better.

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
AI is beginning. They'll take over.
Exactly. Even if we still move foreward, it's soo over. There isn't any life, let alone intelligent life, outside of earth for a reason.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Exactly. Even if we still move foreward, it's soo over. There isn't any life, let alone intelligent life, outside of earth for a reason.
I'm sure those earth-like planets have life.

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I totally agree. The world is becoming more and more like a warzone everyday. Selfishness and oppression is rooted in the blood of every people. The fundamental human nature is already selfish and greedy. Tbh, if anything, I see the existence of humans as a complete flaw.