ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
To be honest I hate all those people I can my friends irl, every time I am around them I need to try so hard to be entertaining nice and supportive but they just don't care . When I hint so obviously that I want to kill myself nobody is there it's like suicide was a joke for them they just don't understand and i hate them for that. or maybe they just don have the balls to talk about it . Fuck them . And when I try to help them they just don't trust me . Now one of my friend is feeling sad and I don't know what to do she was one of the first to make fun of suicide and didn't help me, so I just don't feel like helping her. but at the same time that would make me just like the peoples i hate .

• Hugs
Reactions: looking_for_peace, SuicidalSheep, Minibosterita and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world certainly is an hellish place, that is undeniable and of course I will always despise existing here. But it's just the reality that you cannot trust and rely on people, and other people can definitely be very insensitive. Humans really are responsible for so much of the suffering that exists here and I always see it as being such a terrible idea to open up about wanting to die.

Many people would rather just avoid the subject of suicide and not even try to understand what others go through. It seems like suicidal people are treat badly everywhere in this world and it's disgusting how people are shamed for simply wanting to be free from this existence.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, CTB Dream, RW__Asher23 and 1 other person
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
You have no obligation to anyone but yourself in the world. If you feel like these people aren't very good friends or that they force you to put on an act and don't care when you decide to express your genuine feelings for once, then you don't need people like that. Of course, people are complicated and our relationships with one another are complex: it's never as simple as one person just being a bad friend or another just not caring for no reason. If you're not in the headspace to help your friend, or even if it's just because you don't want to because you feel hurt they made fun of your being suicidal, then you don't need to force yourself. If I'm off the mark, it can't really be helped I don't know the details of your friendship, but you need to be kind to yourself more than anyone.

Reactions: ilikecats
ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
How do you hint?
Some of them saw me self harming. I told them that I found a forum about suicide and I told them I found an other site with the method. I did drawings. And one time I told them I was depressed they ignored me (ok I told them I was depressed a long time ago so they probably think that I am "better" now) but still They just don't care .

• Hugs
Reactions: Anon1337 and Kobusu
Kobusu

Kobusu

Writer
Oct 18, 2021
Some of them saw me self harming. I told them that I found a forum about suicide and I told them I found an other site with the method. I did drawings. And one time I told them I was depressed they ignored me (ok I told them I was depressed a long time ago so they probably think that I am "better" now) but still They just don't care .
Maybe these people just aren't worth your time. You should find friends who value you and would look out for these warning signs and flags, you shouldn't worry about those who don't worry about you.

Reactions: Anon1337 and ilikecats
ilikecats

ilikecats

Feb 15, 2023
Maybe these people just aren't worth your time. You should find friends who value you and would look out for these warning signs and flags, you shouldn't worry about those who don't worry about you.
Yeah you are right thank you :)

• Love
Reactions: Anon1337 and Kobusu
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be “me” anymore
Jan 1, 2022
i hate this shit too. the whole society disgusts me

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

Student
Dec 4, 2022
I think maybe you should put some distance between yourself and your friends. at first, it hurts to cut them off, but after a while, it is very freeing. take my advice with a grain of salt though; I am a very isolated and lonely person. it would be ideal to find better friends, but I know that isn't easy.