StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I just learned about this earlier today and wanted to post it because it made me so angry and so sad and so shocked I need to vent.

My parents neighbour is a nurse, working for the local NHS hospital.

Late yesterday evening / early hours of this morning she had a miscarriage, she was 3 months pregnant.

Her husband, in a total panic (as you would be to go through something so traumatic), rang the hospital, expecting help.

But of course with covid, they will do naything to do nothing, even when the patient is one of their own.

They told him - and I shit you not - to "flush it down the toilet".

No sympathy, no "oh we need to check your wife over" - just "flush it down the toilet".

That's humanity, in a nutshell.

I'm now rooting for the virus.

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: imdone1, Ulisses, painoflife and 29 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Holy shit, what is wrong with people

Reactions: imdone1, sadworld, disabledandhopeless and 6 others
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Are you guys really surprised?
Really, you didn't know humanity is the true virus?

Reactions: flowerpetalashtray, imdone1, sadworld and 6 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That is absolutely sickening.

Reactions: JGT, imdone1, KleinerWolf and 5 others
S

Sadfairytale

Nov 3, 2020
Holy shit that's so fucking sad I can't even :'( not even proper funeral treatment or checking if the mom's alright. That's heartbreaking...

Reactions: sadworld, puppy9, StuFin and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I just learned about this earlier today and wanted to post it because it made me so angry and so sad and so shocked I need to vent.

Late yesterday evening / early hours of this morning she had a miscarriage, she was 3 months pregnant.

Her husband, in a total panic (as you would be to go through something so traumatic), rang the hospital, expecting help.

But of course with covid, they will do naything to do nothing, even when the patient is one of their own.

No sympathy, no "oh we need to check your wife over" - just "flush it down the toilet".

My God, the state of NHS in the UK. And I'm not even from there....

Reactions: sadworld, puppy9, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
We're actually the sane ones, not the rest of the world. We're gathering here at the terminal bus center waiting to embark on our exit from life.

This is a world where the biggest industry "civilization" has ever produced is the killing of human beings via the military industrial complex and war.

Ideally, a new pathogen will mutate and spread around the world which will kill all humans in a span of weeks, but here we are taking charge in learning to preempt that by dictating the nature and time of our own conclusions. This world is Hell, and does not deserve to live. I'm rooting for an unseen giant asteroid to slam into the planet without warning, wiping out all life in this brutal inherently evil food chain world.

• Hugs
Reactions: flowerpetalashtray, yetme, Xocoyotziin and 16 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Holy shit that's so fucking sad I can't even :'( not even proper funeral treatment or checking if the mom's alright. That's heartbreaking...
Yes that's it, not wanting to have the mum come to hospital to check she's okay, and somehow absolutely no compassion or understanding at all that to them they have just lost their child - a child - a human baby that they were probably already imagining what they would look like or act like, a little brother or sister for their son.

Just coldly - take your baby and flush it down the toilet.

Barbaric. And shameful. So shameful.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, dropdeadfred and 4 others
S

Sadfairytale

Nov 3, 2020
People can be fucking animals during a global pandamic. No, better yet, they always have been fucking animals but the lack of compassion and brutality really comes to surface during stressful situations like this. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Reactions: imdone1, Conker, antigone_iris and 7 others
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
That's so irresponsible- the mom could have developed an infection and died of septicemia. I'm sorry for what she had to go through, it's inhumane.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris, sadworld, puppy9 and 4 others
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
That is horrifying.

Reactions: antigone_iris, Ghost2211, puppy9 and 1 other person
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
That's so wrong reminds me one time I was in A & E and one doctor asked if the other had asked to carry out blood tests on an elderly patient and the other doctor said why do that she's got one foot in the grave. Thankfully the other doctor replied I'm going to report you to your in charge consultant. I pray that your neighbor sees sense to have this reported.

• Wow
Reactions: Ghost2211, puppy9, GoneGoneGone and 3 others
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
She can't just not be checked out! If there's anything still inside, she could develop life threatening complications.

Also, how is flushing it even an option? Is that kind of thing not illegal somehow? On a very base level, biohazard or something?

Reactions: antigone_iris, Disappointered, Ghost2211 and 4 others
Lunaloveflood

Lunaloveflood

Dec 27, 2019
Covid is a good way to remind us that most human are selfish being governed by fear.
I hope this can change if we succeed to evolve individually

Reactions: Broken Chimera, sadworld, Ghost2211 and 3 others
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
She can't just not be checked out! If there's anything still inside, she could develop life threatening complications.

Also, how is flushing it even an option? Is that kind of thing not illegal somehow? On a very base level, biohazard or something?
I have no idea, I'd imagine so but I don't know "most people just flush it down the toilet" is the way they tried to justify it.

Can you imagine the image in your head of your unborn child being flushed into the sewer where it might be eaten by rodents, or floating in sewage.

It has completely boggled my mind at the types of people who are working for the health service in this country.

• Aww..
Reactions: antigone_iris, Disappointered, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Yeah... I absolutely can't imagine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and puppy9
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
That's fucking nauseating. Fuck the NHS, and the brag about being free and shit. :'(

Fuck Vice too, for not properly protecting her identity.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Majority of humans are evil scumbags
I'm moving to mars.
giphy.gif

Reactions: signifying nothing, Conker, DetachedDreamer97 and 2 others
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020

Thats life life is a bitch always will be no one cares at the end of the day I just cant wait to die
We're actually the sane ones, not the rest of the world. We're gathering here at the terminal bus center waiting to embark on our exit from life.

This is a world where the biggest industry "civilization" has ever produced is the killing of human beings via the military industrial complex and war.

Ideally, a new pathogen will mutate and spread around the world which will kill all humans in a span of weeks, but here we are taking charge in learning to preempt that by dictating the nature and time of our own conclusions. This world is Hell, and does not deserve to live. I'm rooting for an unseen giant asteroid to slam into the planet without warning, wiping out all life in this brutal inherently evil food chain world.
Yup and honestly this might just happen

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
In the past I always just assumed the british health care system was high quality but the more crazy stories and complaints I come across about the infamous NHS the more I realize how wrong I was.

Reactions: Buffy5120, TooConscious and Ghost2211
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I think the world was always a fucked up place to live. Such people existed, exist and will exist till the sweet end of this cringey species we are.

Reactions: antigone_iris and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
That's fucking nauseating. Fuck the NHS, and the brag about being free and shit. :'(

Fuck Vice too, for not properly protecting her identity.

She may be correct, the fact her words aren't harming anyone and are purely freedom of speech yet she has to wear a mask to avoid being killed or having her life destroyed shows there's no fix, the pile of shit is too deep for this species. If it had of changed in the 90`s it'd have stood a chance. But most people gave in to hedonism so for our sins we go to hell. Which we created/ing.

I now realize, finally, what life is.

I feel like a thousand times that moment Colonel Kurtz utters softly and gravely with his last breath "the Horror, the horror"

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

People think the gov cares about them. All of the 7 institutions are infiltrated by corruption and this is why u see stuff like this. The fake virus scandal is making things worse though. There is no virus if anybody hasn't figured out yet. This is about a radical restructuring of society. They want to implement feudalism or communism worldwide. Basically u will have no freedom like we did before, the masks will never go away that's why u are still having to wear them. The masks harm your immune system and the flu shot does too. Despite what u are told that it prevents the flu. They want people to die, suicide, get sick, economic destruction, etc. The real controllers are 13 satanic families who hide behind governments. They have wanted to enslave us for a long time and did it so slowly that it's hard for average person to notice until it's too late. This has been the agenda for decades and this fake pandemic had been planned in advance for decades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Idorus, JGT, Conker and 3 others
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Wow. This is absolutely disgusting. I am so sorry for your neighbours. Truly.

Reactions: antigone_iris
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
They're that heartless now? That's just sick. Did they at least go somewhere else to get help?

R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020
I don't believe this for one second. The mother would need an ultrasound to make sure it was a complete miscarriage and by not doing that it would leave them open to a lawsuit. There's no way they would tell them to flush a miscarriage down a toilet. They will tel you to bring in what you can so they can see if a sack has come out.

I have found all your posts very anti NHS. You're biased and unless you have proof then nothing you say should be taken as fact.

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020

I would love that to happen!!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Gnip
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I don't believe this for one second. The mother would need an ultrasound to make sure it was a complete miscarriage and by not doing that it would leave them open to a lawsuit. There's no way they would tell them to flush a miscarriage down a toilet. They will tel you to bring in what you can so they can see if a sack has come out.

I have found all your posts very anti NHS. You're biased and unless you have proof then nothing you say should be taken as fact.
I think people feel shielded from normal liability due to the 'exigencies' of 'covid'. It's making people hysterical and changing their behavior for the worse.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020

LoL ALL of my posts are anti NHS? Are you sure?

Whether you believe it or not, this is the truth and happened, so think what you like.

In fact, rather than telling me to post her name and address to satisfy YOU that it happened, why don't YOU prove it isn't true?