demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
It simply gets worse everyday, and never gets better. For every smidgen of improvement there is something else that comes along with it that makes everything 10 times worse and nullifies any kind of satisfaction or goodness that came with that improvement. It's always 1 step forward, 10 steps back.

I don't see how anyone can look forward to the future right now. It's becoming more and more dystopian and there's nothing any regular person can do about it. It's unbearable and there's no kind of opposition. A small amount of people will prophetically warn of the kinds of dangers and infringements on rights and freedom that are happening but no one listens or deems them insane or says that's impossible, and then when those things actually happen people switch around and rationalize it as a good thing and you're crazy for being opposed to it and now it's the new normal.

I can't deal with all the slippery slopes and mental gymnastics and fallacies that people are just okay with. I simply can't deal with the way the world is, I'm not okay with it and I never will be and there's no way to for me to deal with it because I'm not programmed the way other people are.

Life is really hell and there's no way out but death.

I don't know if this is the way things must be because it's human nature or it's just the result of humans deciding to make life hell for each other when things could be so much better. I'm not sure which is worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pisceslilith, ithappens and 16 others
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
It simply gets worse everyday, and never gets better. For every smidgen of improvement there is something else that comes along with it that makes everything 10 times worse and nullifies any kind of satisfaction or goodness that came with that improvement. It's always 1 step forward, 10 steps back.

I don't see how anyone can look forward to the future right now. It's becoming more and more dystopian and there's nothing any regular person can do about it. It's unbearable and there's no kind of opposition. A small amount of people will prophetically warn of the kinds of dangers and infringements on rights and freedom that are happening but no one listens or deems them insane or says that's impossible, and then when those things actually happen people switch around and rationalize it as a good thing and you're crazy for being opposed to it and now it's the new normal.

I can't deal with all the slippery slopes and mental gymnastics and fallacies that people are just okay with. I simply can't deal with the way the world is, I'm not okay with it and I never will be and there's no way to for me to deal with it because I'm not programmed the way other people are.

I don't know if this is the way things must be because it's human nature or it's just the result of humans deciding to make life hell for each other when things could be so much better. I'm not sure which is worse.
I agree OP. This world is very barbaric. Humans made it this way for material desire. Life could have been so much more less stressful however we are ruled by ego, control, material desire, competition, and money. It's disgusting how low some have become however that's my perspective.
I wish to be no part of it. Seeing everything from a differing lens while everyone is so coupe up in their bubble without even seeing the chaos created is frightening yet others still continue to gamble with procreation, some do see the problem but others can't because they live in a bubble life. I'm losing faith in humanity to be honest. This world is just too much for me.
I hope they make a turn around however I just don't see it happening people are becoming more and more selfish. It's just too much to digest. It's another reason I can't wait to be out of here so I don't have to see this and The little interaction I have with this species that just makes me resentful towards it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Pisceslilith, 2Min2Midnight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I wish I was never born really. Life really is painful and there is unlimited potential for suffering, there is no limit as to how bad it can get. Humans are just very selfish too. I dread the future and I see everything as hopeless. It is all just pointless. I tell myself that death is inevitable, one day it will eventually end but the thought of decades of this is too much. Non existence does sound ideal to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo, 2Min2Midnight and 2 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
hey. i'm sorry for all that you feel, and is even more painful to be one of the few to denounce the horrors of life..

i'm the same. there's no way for me to live in this hell and be okay with it.

ctb sorta feels like my way to say "i'm not okay with all this, i won't accept it or "deal with it", i don't want to come to terms with life, i don't want to be corrupted, i don't want to be evil, i don't want to be accomplice to this all" , i don't even know to whom i am addressing that i said, but it's probably life itself or nature or existence or god or whatever i don't know

i really wish no one was ever born, then you and everyone else wouldn't suffer..
it's a tragedy.
i'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, ithappens, 2Min2Midnight and 4 others
ITSCHRISHERE123

ITSCHRISHERE123

Jul 5, 2021

In reality this world sucks. Nobody truly cares about you this world is sickening to me and I'm personally ready to CTB!

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Pisceslilith and Journeytoletgo
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
I look forward with morbid excitement but even that's not enough for me. This is all predicted to happen.

Reactions: demuic