S

Solaris1234

Sep 5, 2024
My life is a living nightmare. I am mentally ill and can't keep a job. I just lost another and I have no money. Facing homelessness. There are no resources for mental health where I am if you don't have insurance. I have severe PTSD and the episodes get worse every time. This episode caused me to lose the person I love most in this world, he just couldn't take my behavior anymore and I can't blame him. I want to do it tonight. I don't see things getting better. I find joy in nothing. I am unbearably lonely.
I have tried overdosing many times with no success, it usually just causes sickness so severe you have to go to the ER and then end up in psych.
Too hot here for hypothermia.
Wouldn't even begin to know how to drown myself and that terrifeis me.

I was thinking of doing the exit bag with helium but I don't know where to obtain real helium. Those balloon things are designed so they have O2 in them.
I was also thinking of CO poisoning but I don't have a generator and they are quite expensive.

Does anyone know of a way to do CO poisoning without a generator? I think now adays cars won't kill you.

Also interested in hanging. I know Anthony Bourdain did it and I really respect him. I use the door knob method but each time it is agony and never seems to get anywhere close rendering me unconscious.

Im currently trying to do VRFD (dehydration) but I have read that it takes longer than three days and it is miserable.

No jumping. I'm terrified of heights.

Someone please help me.

Reactions: fatladysings
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you go through, it's truly so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, I hope you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: fatladysings
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People use burning charcoal to create CO. There's lots to know about doing it right, so have to be willing/able to put the time in to learn about it.

You were in agony/pain with the hanging because you were constricting your trachea (windpipe). It wouldn't be like that if you were only constricting your carotid ateries. Again, there's lots to know about doing it correctly, and you need to be willing/able to invest the time to learn how to do it right.

• Informative
Reactions: whats_the_point and fatladysings
F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
As lockednloaded says, you can generate carbon monoxide using disposable barbecues. I've done quite a bit of research on it. Try googling "carbon monoxide barbecue tent" and you'll read about people who have accidentally killed themselves by bringing a disposable BBQ into a tent. From what I've read, the BBQ doesn't even have to be smouldering for it to kill you. Apparently you can bring a cooled BBQ into an enclosed space (tent, car, bathroom) and it can still kill you because carbon monoxide continues to be produced for up to ten hours after the flames go out.

I'm sorry you find yourself in such sad and desperate circumstances. I hope you don't become homeless.

PS you are right that carbon monoxide from car exhausts won't kill you these days