TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
So I know theres a wikipedia page on us. I just had a idea; as any Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, what if we change stuff. Not making us look good as I know that could draw to much unwanted attention.

We just change worlds like " atrocious" to "horrible", just make the words a little weaker.

But of course I will not do this unless others think its a good idea as I dont want to harm the sire by mistake.

valkyrie

valkyrie

Feb 11, 2023
I mean I think it's ok to edit it in a factual way, it's not as if they know you are associated with this site, obviously you shouldn't vandalise the article.

To be honest it doesn't have any emotive language like atrocious anyways and is pretty factual and could be a lot worse, since Wikipedia is supposed to have a neutral point of view, but it undisputably appears to have an angle and editing it to be more neutral should be fine. Just be aware changes could be reversed.

Reactions: goblin99 and mafuyu
TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
I mean I think it's ok to edit it in a factual way, it's not as if they know you are associated with this site, obviously you shouldn't vandalise the article.

To be honest it doesn't have any emotive language like atrocious anyways and is pretty factual and could be a lot worse, since Wikipedia is supposed to have a neutral point of view, but it undisputably appears to have an angle and editing it to be more neutral should be fine. Just be aware changes could be reversed.
Yeah.
I just looked at the page and someone called "nikados bootyhole" edited it like 9 mins after I posted this.

Idk what they edited but I doubt its much.

Edit: I checked, just removing a comma in the member ammounts and changing a Í to a Ì.

• Yay!
Reactions: mafuyu