RocknRolladdict69

RocknRolladdict69

Aug 4, 2020
This pain is so terrible that I sometimes wish I weren't born. Sometimes I think of doing horrible things to myself. Why are these walls closing in on me? Why my hands are running cold? Why is there so much background noise in my head? Will I ever amount to something? Isn't this life futile so why should I even try? I've been put here in such an emotional atmosphere that all I can do is stare and wait. This deep discontent between my mind and body is the focal point of my life. I don't need help. Don't need a fix now. My spirit is slowly dying. All I need now is for everyone to hear me out before I burn out of flame.

Note: this is the only place I can say this without being judged. Thanks for that

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Final Escape, It'sNotLookingGood, NeverSatisfied and 11 others
ineverlearn

ineverlearn

Dec 1, 2020
I hear you, along with everyone else reading. Those thoughts that roll over and over in your head without fail. Sometimes, they slow down, at least for me. I hope they slow down for you too sometimes.

Whatever you feel like sharing, we're here to listen. When I'm being listened to, it helps slow them down, even if I'm only saying unrelated nonsense.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Gonjoolie and NodusTollens