T

TheBestUsernameEver

Student
Dec 26, 2021
Anybody still watch The Walking Dead?
I gave up watching it years ago because it got silly though I'm excited to see what happens in the final season.

Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
About 7 years ago I said "when it's over I'll buy it on blueray and I'll see it in a one shot with some dude who wants to join me" after I was too lazy to continue watching it, that was when I finished the second season I think, although with the amount of episodes it has now would have to be awake for a week, anyway I already lost interest in the series, but hey, it's a funny anecdote, I spoiled the comic myself to give a kind of closure to what I saw in the series despite that have nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I stopped on season 3, lost interest. It's all on Netflix I believe.

Reactions: Fragile and UseItOrLoseIt
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Watched it when I was way younger. As others I have lost interest in it. Moreover I stopped watching that gory content. But it also decreased quality in my opinion.
Lost interest in most TV series

Last edited:
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
I stopped on season 3, lost interest. It's all on Netflix I believe.
Same, watched until they were cast out of that big prison, don't know which season that was. Last good series I watched was Midnight Mass.

Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Same, watched until they were cast out of that big prison, don't know which season that was. Last good series I watched was Midnight Mass.
Didn't make it that far, sister is a huge fan. But apparently they killed one big actor per season. I know the police son died on the series cause my sis told me. He was so nice, glad I didn't get to see the little boy kill himself.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Didn't make it that far, sister is a huge fan. But apparently they killed one big actor per season. I know the police son died on the series cause my sis told me. He was so nice, glad I didn't get to see the little boy kill himself.
Oh no, the boy with the hat? Well, that's fucked up. Why would you do that? I imagine sheriff went on a rampage after that..
The only death I was happy with is Shane. That' s about the only thing I remember. What an a-hole.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I really liked the first couple of seasons but I lost interest after Shane died and they left Hershel's farm. It got boring after that.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No need to watch, I am the walking dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Oh no, the boy with the hat? Well, that's fucked up. Why would you do that? I imagine sheriff went on a rampage after that..
The only death I was happy with is Shane. That' s about the only thing I remember. What an a-hole.
Yeah I know, he got infected so his father said goodbye, he didn't want to wait to become one of them, so all you see is a shed and hear the shot. I know the boy was so sweet he had been through so much. Glad I stopped at season 3. I also wouldn't like to see the Afro American with the swords die.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
She was my favourite and the boy.
Sorry, I read that wrong. I thought you said you would want her to die. My bad. She's also my favorite. Along with the sheriff. A true pro-lifer he is lol. I found it ironical that a show named The Waling Dead is one of the most life-affirmative shows I've seen. Until they watered it down, that is.

• Love
Reactions: Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Sorry, I read that wrong. I thought you said you would want her to die. My bad. She's also my favorite. Along with the sheriff. A true pro-lifer he is lol. I found it ironical that a show named The Waling Dead is one of the most life-affirmative shows I've seen. Until they watered it down, that is.
It's ok, naahhh no way, she was amazing with those swords. Loved her.