H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Hi, I have concrete plans to CTB and I'm just waiting for my means and to finalise my estate. This waiting time is hard. I know for definite I need and want to do this and it must work. How do people deal with the waiting time? I have to keep up appearances with others as to not be stopped. This feels incredibly selfish of me but I wish I had someone to talk it through with who wouldn't prevent me from carrying it out. Need to keep strong and not let anything get in the way. Wish me luck I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, IrishBug, Tony24 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I imagine that must be tiring what you go through, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, but anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: hangingonbyathread
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
I imagine that must be tiring what you go through, I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, but anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find what you search for.
Thank you, will hopefully all be over with soon.

T

tinyboxer

Sep 29, 2024
Extremely relatable. I wish I could just have a irl confidant to talk through everything. How are you finalizing your estate? I'm at an age where getting a will or discussing end of life plans is a bit of a red flag but do have some money and a car loan to figure out.

• Hugs
Reactions: hangingonbyathread
H

hangingonbyathread

Oct 12, 2024
Extremely relatable. I wish I could just have a irl confidant to talk through everything. How are you finalizing your estate? I'm at an age where getting a will or discussing end of life plans is a bit of a red flag but do have some money and a car loan to figure out.
I am sorry you relate, it's really tough. Been at this for many years now so don't have much left to sort. I've been getting rid of personal items for quite some time, not all at once though so people don't notice. I don't have much of any finances left, will just leave details for relatives to be able to access them. I haven't got a car or anything like that to sort and it would be a red flag if I tried to have a legal will. I have written my wishes down but once I'm gone, it's not up to me and I've made peace with that.