OvertheRainbeaux

OvertheRainbeaux

stuck down a rabbit hole of misery
Jan 1, 2020
I been thinking a lot lately about this, maybe it's just another form of self-pity that I'm ashamed of & don't really talk about in my personal life but I feel REALLY bad for the person I could have became.

key words could have.

I feel so badly because I know that I could have been someone special, and helped the world in some way whether big or small. But now I'm just a large sack of depressed nothing. I like to imagine that this might change & maybe that version of me that I long for will come to fruition but I've been wanting this my whole life & it hasn't happened. Probably time to accept the fact that it never will.

a child must have been raised in the best emotional circumstance in order for them to be a valuable person to themselves, others, and society. But unfortunately I've been beat down since childhood so my brain is all f**cked up. Oh well I'll get over it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Moonicide and charlottewilts
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm right there with you, love. I can relate so much. It hurts to think about what I could have been... I had so much potential and if it wasn't for the circumstances I was born into, I do really think I could have been something much more greater. I've always wanted to help and give when possible... Just do something good in this world, you know? But I've had to let those dreams ago along with the little bit of hope I had left.

Just know you're not alone in this and we're here listening to you. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: OvertheRainbeaux