Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I don't mean for this to turn into iamverysmart, but I swear to god, most of the people I encounter on a daily basis have the mental capacity of a fucking potato
I mean, half of people are dumber than your average person. 90% of everything is shit.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, DEATH IS FREEDOM and 1 other person
L

LeonardoVisser27

Jan 30, 2024
I sometimes wish that life was as simple for me, as it is for some npcs. When they say ignorence is bliss is; I totally know what they mean.

Reactions: Darkover
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I know, and it seems to me the more they have the stupider they become. I know a couple people that I'm surprised can even take care of their basic needs.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, LeonardoVisser27 and Darkover
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
They can be stupid as much as they like, it's just that I shouldn't be forced to deal with them

Reactions: sserafim, LeonardoVisser27 and Darkover
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I can't disagree with this. Unfortunately, I'm stupid too in a lot of aspects due to autism. Though, at the very least, I voluntarily refuse to contribute to having a biological child of my own which I wish more people did. Aside from that though, I'm stupid, very stupid but, then again, that is statistically likely to happen to me

Reactions: sserafim and Darkover
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Dumb = Ignorance = Happy
Intelligent = Knows too much = Depressed at reality , Lonely

Reactions: sserafim, reclaimedbynature, LeonardoVisser27 and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Man, I feel lucky if I've got the mental capacity of a potato on any given day. Depression's a bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if the MH epidemic alone is responsible for people's dumb asses.

Reactions: Darkover