• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tiny Little Fairy

Tiny Little Fairy

Jul 15, 2021
I thought I was okay, that I left all of this thoughts behind and the new meds were working, but no.

I'm like trying to do anything to keep me here a little bit longer, like I bought like three packages overseas, of things that were a bit expensive and looking forward to have them! Hoping that the waitint would keep me alive long enough to get better and get help, knowing that It'll take a couple of months for them to arrive and still, that's just not enough.

I have 4 cartons of clonazepam 2mg, each of 30 pills and the urge to just swallow them all with vodka or whatever is so severe, the thing that scares me tho, is that I don't know for sure that all of that would kill me, there's a big chance I'll end up in a coma or brain death, and that's a much worse fate.

Do you have any suggestions like what can I add to the "cocktail" to make sure it doesn't fail? like sleeping pills or narcotics?? I can easily get some tramadol.

I don't think I can be alive much longer. I can't. being a human is just too painful and pure suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: stupidmonkey, pole, Sannti and 1 other person
Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
I'm sorry your meds aren't working well enough :( I'm in the same boat with my antidepressants.

Like you mentioned, there doesn't seem to be a guaranteed way for clonazepam OD to be fatal. People discourage it as a method due to this. If it could be used reliably to ctb, it would be my method of choice. My fear is that if I OD'd on it, my stash would get taken away and it wouldn't get prescribed anymore. I need it too much for anxiety to risk this happening.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I don't think overdosing is a reliable method

Tiny Little Fairy

Tiny Little Fairy

Jul 15, 2021
Yeah, I agree, OD'ng only gives you a ticket to the mental unit.

But that's the thing with being impulsive, act first, think later.

Reactions: stupidmonkey
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Yeah, I agree, OD'ng only gives you a ticket to the mental unit.

But that's the thing with being impulsive, act first, think later.
Try not to make an impulsive attempt that you might end up regretting later

Reactions: stupidmonkey