C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Was supposed to get the adapter shipped out Thursday night but it came today. I'll give a full breakdown of items + Cost

Nitrogen tank 40 cuft - $180
Pegasus M37 mask - $130
Palantic DIN Regulator - $170
Western Enterprise CGA 580 to 346 Adapter - $30

I got all items apart from the nitrogen tank Online.

Oh yeah Pepsi 16.9 oz - 2.50 final meal always loved a nice Pepsi

Any questions I'll try to answer in the next 12-14 hours. Once again THANK YOU for this forum. Better to promote safer and less painless ways to go then try to prevent it by limiting people to gruesome methods like countries do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, BBY, JustSomeoneOnline and 6 others
jellie

jellie

May 9, 2023
i always loved Pepsi too, although my preference is for diet, i love the taste of aspartame hehe
i hope this is a peaceful journey for you <3
i would love for this thread to be updated with any final thoughts you might have and additional info about how you set up your system.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be a relief having a plan to leave this world, I agree that this forum is beneficial for that reason, I bet it stops many people suffering more from attempting obviously unreliable methods, it's really inhumane how people wish to so cruelly remove all reliable suicide method options, I hate this anti-suicide society. But anyway best wishes with your plans.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
What makes the hose connection to the mask?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck with your plan! I wish you all the best!

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
Hey! I'm glad you were able to get everything you needed. The setup seems quite daunting to people at first, which is why I think it's not as popular as some other methods. But it definitely works and it's about as peaceful as it gets! I'm sorry that your life has brought you to this place, but I'm glad that you have found a method that you're comfortable with. I hope this isn't the last we hear from you.
Good luck with everything and I hope you are able to find peace. All the best, bb

BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Hope you get your desired outcome! I wish you the best!! <<33