Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I firmly believe in the idea that the universe is alive in itself, and conspires according to its will. Their interference is tacit and very subtle; You need to see the smallest details to understand. Right now as I write, miraculous coincidences have just happened. For example: being at the exact moment, in the exact place, at the exact time for something unpredictable to happen. I found a thousand dollars on the ground while walking in the middle of the night (briefly explaining).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kyhoti, maniac116, sorrowful and 5 others
Themogger

Themogger

Why so serious?
Jul 23, 2024
You realize money is just paper we assign value to, right?

Reactions: Hollowman, sserafim and LifeQuitter
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
Yes, the universe is self organizing to more and more complexity and emergence.

Reactions: Jarni and amatherasu :-)
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
What evidence or proof do you have for what you are typing?

Imo The universe has no consciousness and is not alive

Reactions: Hollowman, sserafim and mlha
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
miraculous coincidences have just happened. For example: being at the exact moment, in the exact place, at the exact time for something unpredictable to happen. I found a thousand dollars on the ground while walking in the middle of the night

You're right, it's a coincidence. There's nothing miraculous about it though. It's just a coincidence. Do you know how many people didn't find a thousand dollars at that time? Around 8.2 billion. Finding money, especially an amount that big, on the ground is very unlikely but not impossible. Take a large enough sample and you can be almost certain it happens to someone.

I think it's in our human nature to ascribe meaning to random events. It's just our way of coping with reality. If there was no meaning then life would be pointless, and that's what most people refuse to believe. They either believe something else or don't think about it at all.

Reactions: sserafim and pthnrdnojvsc
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021

The universe has created life and consciousness, both are part of the universe it is a question of definition.

Reactions: Labyrinth, Jarni and Valhala
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The universe has created life and consciousness, both are part of the universe it is a question of definition.
What is ur definition of 1. life 2. Consciousness , without looking it it up just type an essay from just ur mind:

My definition of consciousness: a brain that has the ability to suffer long lasting constant unbearable pain . My definition
of life: Life is meaningless suffering. Life is a chemical reaction, DNA, cells. Chemicals randomly combined and evolved with the ability to replicate a cell. .

I bet many people will have different essays if they dont look the definitions up on the internet. Why different because these are subjective meaningless insignificant concepts not objectively important things. Imo The only reasons people think these 2 are objectively important is because evolution DNA and culture programmed their brains to think something as meaningless as life and consciousness are so important.

If you don't have life or consciousness you can't suffer unbearable pain . So why is It important to be able to suffer extremely ?

7e2e3db9f1783cf8cf0eba93279213a0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and chester
C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
@pthnrdnojvsc what you wrote reminded me of this:

Reactions: sserafim, Darkover and pthnrdnojvsc
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Mage
Aug 28, 2021
What is ur definition of 1. life 2. Consciousness , without looking it it up just type an essay from just ur mind:

My definition of consciousness: a brain that has the ability to suffer long lasting constant unbearable pain . My definition
of life: Life is meaningless suffering. Life is a chemical reaction, DNA, cells. Chemicals randomly combined and evolved with the ability to replicate a cell. .

I bet many people will have different essays if they dont look the definitions up on the internet. Why different because these are subjective meaningless insignificant concepts not objectively important things. Imo The only reasons people think these 2 are objectively important is because evolution DNA and culture programmed their brains to think something as meaningless as life and consciousness are so important.

If you don't have life or consciousness you can't suffer unbearable pain . So why is It important to be able to suffer extremely ?

7e2e3db9f1783cf8cf0eba93279213a0.jpg
I totally agree and I see no contradiction to what I wrote. The universe also suffers because you suffer and you are part of it.

• Love
Reactions: Labyrinth and sorrowful
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024

The evidence from empirical observations led me to this conclusion. There is an inhuman intelligence present in the universe capable of deliberating. From your perspective, this would be unacceptable; I understand, It's not something easy to believe.

I totally agree and I see no contradiction to what I wrote. The universe also suffers because you suffer and you are part of it.
I agree perfectly, this fit my panentheistic vision.

Reactions: Jarni