• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
I was thinking back to when I last had my attempt, my mind was going all kinds of directions at first and I made choices that don't make sense to me now, I still don't know what my problem was. However, when I knew what I was going to do I suddenly felt peace. For two weeks I felt the peace I recognized from when I was a young child, it was surreal. Afterwards, I adopted the philosophy that there is no greater peace than death. Has anyone else had this weird period? Or knew someone who had a period like this?

Reactions: stilhavinightmares, Burningaway, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Yupp! It's the relief that you get to leave soon and on your own terms, and you've dotted your I's and crossed your t's and you feel content and ready. It's freeing. Everything that hurts can't touch you anymore. For me it's almost like my own personal farewell party.

• Love
Reactions: ForgottenTomb and femmedelaville