W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Okay, I've survived one more week in spite of experiencing lots of suicidal thoughts, anxiety and almost panic attacks every single day.
I'm being a productive human being again and many people are proud of me because they know I wanted to ctb last year and that I had even become a NEET for almost 3 years.

However, I'm still suicidal. Fighting everyday is exhausting!!!!! How can normal people do this until they're 80!!!!?

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep on fighting but I don't wanna ruin my dad's life and it would be awesome to experience some epic stuff before leaving this world such as visiting the country of my dreams: Japan!!

I just don't know what's gonna happen with me!!

Can anyone relate? Anybody else who's losing their way, confused, lost, etc?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hurt, brokenwaves, noname223 and 20 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
"How can I be lost, if I've got nowhere to go?"

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Broken Buzz, Rockman and 7 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Like I've said before, I don't think I'll really be done with the survival instinct or those nagging "what if?" questions until I put a bullet in my brain. I think about my parents too. I wish I had never told them about my suicidal ideation. Then they might feel less guilty about my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited and Ame
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
"How can I be lost, if I've got nowhere to go?"

I'm deffo gonna write this down! Ty 4 sharing! :heart:

Like I've said before, I don't think I'll really be done with the survival instinct or those nagging "what if?" questions until I put a bullet in my brain. I think about my parents too. I wish I had never told them about my suicidal ideation. Then they might feel less guilty about my death.

I totally get what you mean!!!
Supressing the SI is sooo difficult...
Alcohol and sleeping pills help but if I want to ctb by SN that won't work! :(

Whatever happens to us, wish you the best bro. You're really nice!

Reactions: Sunset Limited
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I notice different quirks and things I do that I never done before. Most recently, taking long walks in either direction while talking to myself and fidgeting with my hands. Do you ever develop something like that when you feel down?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Beachedwhale and WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I notice different quirks and things I do that I never done before. Most recently, taking long walks in either direction while talking to myself and fidgeting with my hands. Do you ever develop something like that when you feel down?

Ohh, yes!!! Absolutely!
Not only when I'm down but also when I'm worried and anxious (every working day basically lol).
I walk in circles in my small apartment and move my hands a lot!
Are we going crazy? lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Nobody knows what will happen to them. Some random fate determines everything and the universe loves to act against our intentions. I feel lost all the time, I ask myself 'why am I still alive' every day. Life literally is just surviving, it isn't enjoyable. And its all pointless in the end.

• Love
Reactions: LoupDeFeu, LifeQuitter2018, Sunset Limited and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi Matt! Well lets see, I am 65 and I have only 15 years to go till 80. Through all the year it has REALLY been a roller coaster ride. Some ups and a lot of downs. BUT, I try so very hard each and every day to open my eyes, get out of bed, make a pot of tea and try and help this world and our global family here. Now you have a long life in store for you, think of going to Japan someday. I have traveled a lot, mostly for business, when I had a job!, and it is awesome!! all of the people, places, experiences that await you, like Japan, WILL be GREAT. I remember my times meeting lots of people, heck I did not know their language and they mine, but we figured it out and I always had a great time. Matt, you are a beautiful, kind, very thoughtful soul and just think of the trip to Japan someday. Sending you lots of hugs and have a cocktail for me tomorrow! Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sunset Limited, Celerity and WornOutLife
NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
No, I can not understand either how normal people manage to live 80 years, but maybe they are not normal. The whole body will decay as time goes on. One of my teeth broke today, so I have to go to the dentist. When I get older, another tooth will break. Later in life, my whole body will break and I will end up in a wheelchair. That is why euthansia exists.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, whywere, Celerity and 1 other person
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
The only thing between me and death is my mother. If my mother wasn't alive, I would happily catch the bus tonight. Life forces me to live. They put my mother in front of the exit door. I don't know how long I can last this. My exit ticket is about to expire.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Celerity
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
Yes, I really need to try to improve my life but I keep getting worse. Every waking moment I'm filled with regret and dissatisfaction and comparison and despair. But if I don't at least try then I think Id have too much SI to ctb.

I need to get healthy and eat properly and exercise and sort out my sleep and get a job and fix my acne and go to meetups and Ill hopefully do that soon. If that doesnt work then maybe ill try psychedelics. If that doesn't work then it's over.

But even just doing those things is hard. I've been trying to do them for years now. Well not really trying. Im a wreck. So much social anxiety/cptsd and depression.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Celerity and WornOutLife
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Yes, I really need to try to improve my life but I keep getting worse. Every waking moment I'm filled with regret and dissatisfaction and comparison and despair. But if I don't at least try then I think Id have too much SI to ctb.

I need to get healthy and eat properly and exercise and sort out my sleep and get a job and fix my acne and go to meetups and Ill hopefully do that soon. If that doesnt work then maybe ill try psychedelics. If that doesn't work then it's over.

But even just doing those things is hard. I've been trying to do them for years now. Well not really trying. Im a wreck. So much social anxiety/cptsd and depression.
I could have written this. All of the above. I actually manage to get some endorphins from exercise now. It's kind of nice. Not as nice as ice cream and booze though, so.....

• Hugs
Reactions: Beachedwhale
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I could have written this. All of the above. I actually manage to get some endorphins from exercise now. It's kind of nice. Not as nice as ice cream and booze though, so.....
I don't want to do cardio because apparently it can exacerbate rosacea and I think I might have it. It is also not good for something else (forgot lol). Do you just do cardio? What regrets do you have?

I want to lift weights... As I've been wanting to for literally a decade... But need to overcome some mental blocks like stupid social anxiety and be careful as I have back issues... And try to stop regretting that I didn't do it in the prime years

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I don't want to do cardio because apparently it can exacerbate rosacea and I think I might have it. It is also not good for something else (forgot lol). Do you just do cardio?

I want to lift weights... As I've been wanting to for literally a decade... But need to overcome some mental blocks like stupid social anxiety and be careful as I have back issues... And try to stop regretting that I didn't do it in the prime years
I mainly do cardio via the elliptical as the goal is weight loss. I'm a chick though, so I don't care as much about lifting tough I know I should.

Reactions: Beachedwhale
B

Beachedwhale

Mage
Mar 3, 2021
I mainly do cardio via the elliptical as the goal is weight loss. I'm a chick though, so I don't care as much about lifting tough I know I should.
Worth looking into... Building some muscle causes fat loss

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I don't know how much longer I can deal with people for. My tolerance is getting real short and I'm going to end up arrested for beating or some shit lol.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and motel rooms
Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
I don't know how much longer I can deal with people for. My tolerance is getting real short and I'm going to end up arrested for beating or some shit lol.
Hey, I don't mean to pry, but is that you in the profile pic? I always wonder about these modern-appearing, realistic photos.

Celerity

Celerity

Jan 24, 2021
Yes that's me I'm afraid :)
Afraid? I can't completely tell with the drink covering much of your face, but what I see looks pretty nice.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

We just need some booze!
Hope u join me tomorrow! :wink:

Reactions: loopylou and Celerity
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm neither lost nor confused. I'm way past the "this is not really happening" stage

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
sad

sad

tired of it all
Mar 20, 2021
I feel the exact same way. Making it through every week is just WORK. I don't know how people actually look forward to living decades longer.

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, WornOutLife and LoupDeFeu
LoupDeFeu

LoupDeFeu

Idiot genius
May 18, 2021
Okay, I've survived one more week in spite of experiencing lots of suicidal thoughts, anxiety and almost panic attacks every single day.
I'm being a productive human being again and many people are proud of me because they know I wanted to ctb last year and that I had even become a NEET for almost 3 years.

However, I'm still suicidal. Fighting everyday is exhausting!!!!! How can normal people do this until they're 80!!!!?

I don't know how much longer I'll be able to keep on fighting but I don't wanna ruin my dad's life and it would be awesome to experience some epic stuff before leaving this world such as visiting the country of my dreams: Japan!!

I just don't know what's gonna happen with me!!

Can anyone relate? Anybody else who's losing their way, confused, lost, etc?
I can relate. I've been fighting really hard to be a person again, like you described, instead of being a prisoner of depression and panic attacks. It's so hard. I don't know how people just do it without thinking of dying.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife and Beachedwhale
Curiousoutlook

Curiousoutlook

Born Alone, Die Alone.
May 9, 2021
I'm kinda same like you. Friend/family in the way of me ctb, but I think I still will eventually soon. It like the point where I'm at in life, just despair of life. I just want to rest and not worry about these problems anymore because there shouldn't be a reason to be worrying about to begin with. I've also been drinking a lot the last couple weeks, but eh.
But, what I can tell you; Japan is super fun to go visit. I was fortunately to visit there 2 years ago and the people are very nice people there unlike the state where I'm at. A lot of scenery to see and great yummy food to try.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: whywere

8hidden_emotions8

no one can emphasize if they have never felt it
May 7, 2021
I think you should definitely see Japan before you decide anything with ctb. It seems like it is very important to you. And I feel you, I'm not sure how long before I give into my suicidal thoughts and since not every one struggles with them, they'll live longer. I've been trying to put my ctb off cuz I want to do "cool" things before I do.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife