F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
C05809E2 82CB 49C5 83A7 52864D6ADB45
I now wonder about the true cause of my genital herpes. I also wondered why some people get herpes outbreaks but other people don't have symptoms and supposedly have it lol! So does this mean that they injected a vaccine into me at some point as most of us have had. Then u start having a flare up of outbreaks at some point? I'm so confused right now. Yes it seems like herpes is transmitted through sex or mouth herpes through contact but how do we really know after this information. This is mostly disturbing information because imagine how many people are walking around paranoid about herpes, aids, not understanding how this stuff comes about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and thereandgone
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
I hate to belabor the obvious, but there is something deeply wrong with this post: Using ALL CAPS and underline together is an abomination that should not be inflicted upon written language. Will someone please put this text out of its misery?

Reactions: Throwawaysoul, lex and noaccount
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I hate to belabor the obvious, but there is something deeply wrong with this post: Using ALL CAPS and underline together is an abomination that should not be inflicted upon written language. Will someone please put this text out of its misery?
Sorry u don't like the post :(

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?
T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
I've been hearing more and more about terrain theory vs germ theory lately in the conspiracy shows I listen to. I personally grow increasingly skeptical of modern medicine and appeals to authority these days. After all, the point of medicine should be to heal or cure, but they always talk about "treatments" and "therapies"--a lot of them will even maim children at birth and call it "routine". I guess healthcare providers would dry up their revenue streams if they actually cured stuff. I've also heard a lot of truther stuff about AIDS and that the AZT treatments were what was causing a lot of AIDS deaths. What if they've been lying to us about everything this whole time? To me it's that big of a stretch to imagine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
there were diseases and virus before proper medicine and science.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul and noaccount
Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
Very interesting theory, is there a way that could be proven? I'm not saying that the post is wrong, but in order for it to be believable, some evidence is needed. Interesting topic for debate though.

Also we have such underlying beliefs of what viruses are, we've been taught about them since we were children, so I and I assume many others would have a difficulty accepting this. Once again I'm not saying you're wrong, just some proof would be nice as words are just words without evidence

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Final Escape
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
This, when people all over the world are protesting the ridiculousness this "virus" has caused. Sometimes forgotten common sense needs to be in caps, underscored, italicised... :wink:

Reactions: Final Escape
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Reactions: Throwawaysoul and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Very interesting theory, is there a way that could be proven? I'm not saying that the post is wrong, but in order for it to be believable, some evidence is needed. Interesting topic for debate though.

Also we have such underlying beliefs of what viruses are, we've been taught about them since we were children, so I and I assume many others would have a difficulty accepting this. Once again I'm not saying you're wrong, just some proof would be nice as words are just words without evidence
I will try to look for more info on this. I suspect it's true however when it comes to herpes I'm confused. I did give it to one partner in my lifetime so I'm like wait what? But then I also had many partners over the years who never got it from me and we were not using condoms. So it's possible that they just had great immune systems I don't know. If u guys ever notice they constantly try to make everyone scared of viruses. This Covid thing is not the first time the controllers tried to stir up fear with viruses. There's been West Nile, AIDS, I'm sure there's more SARS.
I've been hearing more and more about terrain theory vs germ theory lately in the conspiracy shows I listen to. I personally grow increasingly skeptical of modern medicine and appeals to authority these days. After all, the point of medicine should be to heal or cure, but they always talk about "treatments" and "therapies"--a lot of them will even maim children at birth and call it "routine". I guess healthcare providers would dry up their revenue streams if they actually cured stuff. I've also heard a lot of truther stuff about AIDS and that the AZT treatments were what was causing a lot of AIDS deaths. What if they've been lying to us about everything this whole time? To me it's that big of a stretch to imagine.
It's not a big stretch for me but I've been looking into a lot of stuff for years now. It began with my thyroid condition. Then I saw some info on YouTube and researched online before they began to censor the information. Now it's pretty censored or hidden. The info I used to be able to find. I realized what caused my thyroid condition and what they did to treat me was not necessary. So the cure was radiation and then to put me on fake thyroid hormones for the rest of my life daily. If that's not some crooked shit lol! So I'm forever a customer of the crooked health care system. There's other ways to treat goiter than destroying your thyroid gland and I didn't have cancer.

Last edited: