DeaduMenuWalkingu

DeaduMenuWalkingu

Dec 6, 2018
First there is the body/physical problem.
Our bodies are so weak and are extremely vulnurable to pain and disease.
Imagine our bodies were undestructible and we couldn't feel any pain.
We could literally nose dive into a lava pool and we'll feel nothing and nothing will happen to our skin.
How great that would have been.
And also imagine we could eat and drink whatever we want at any quantity without it affecting us in any way.

Second there is the money/finacial/work problem.
In our society everything costs money.
If you don't have money you cannot even survisve as even the most basic necessities like food and rent.
Imagine nothinh cost money and everyone had unlimited food and shelter.
And imagine no one had to work.

Third there is the other people/social problem.
As a human you live in society and as a result your well being is directly influenced by the behavior of other people.
The problem is many people are evil and behave bad and hurt you.
Imagine every single person was good and there was no crime.

There is another one which I forgot which is the climate /environmental problem.
Our world's climate is extremely unstable with many natural disasters - earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, hurricanes, floods and so on.
Imagine no matter what every day was sunny and pleasant and there never any natural disasters.

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenLantern, Weeping Garbage Can, Singing In The Rain and 4 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is a part of human nature and our flaw. I agree with you that we as a species are pretty much fucked. Now, the religious people (Christians) would say it's the "fall of man and introduction of sin into the world when Adam and Eve (original humans) ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil", thus all of the bad things that happen to us are a result of that. However, as an atheist myself, I believe it is purely just human nature and humanity's flaw in general.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
i believe there should be some type of universal income, or basic minimum level benefits of food and shelter for everyone. There will still be incentive to work if you want more material things, bigger house, cars, etc - but no one should be at a level where they can't have food and shelter. In NY a full time decent job wont even get you an apartment, and if you have a spouse or child you will not be able to support them (though with a child you'll be able to receive welfare benefits).

It's awful that people go without food or a bed to sleep in and other people have billions. Look at fucking Los Angeles with it's tent cities and mass homelessness in one of the richest cities in the country.

NYC at least guarantees some form of shelter for people. There are homeless who sleep on the street but there are intake centers that will take anyone in and give them food and a bed so no one has to stay outside (they don't get a "home" but they at least have a place to stay to get on their feet, get mental health help etc.).

Reactions: GreenLantern, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
First there is the body/physical problem.
Our bodies are so weak and are extremely vulnurable to pain and disease.
Imagine our bodies were undestructible and we couldn't feel any pain.
We could literally nose dive into a lava pool and we'll feel nothing and nothing will happen to our skin.
How great that would have been.
And also imagine we could eat and drink whatever we want at any quantity without it affecting us in any way.

Second there is the money/finacial/work problem.
In our society everything costs money.
If you don't have money you cannot even survisve as even the most basic necessities like food and rent.
Imagine nothinh cost money and everyone had unlimited food and shelter.
And imagine no one had to work.

Third there is the other people/social problem.
As a human you live in society and as a result your well being is directly influenced by the behavior of other people.
The problem is many people are evil and behave bad and hurt you.
Imagine every single person was good and there was no crime.

There is another one which I forgot which is the climate /environmental problem.
Our world's climate is extremely unstable with many natural disasters - earthquakes, volcanoes, tornados, hurricanes, floods and so on.
Imagine no matter what every day was sunny and pleasant and there never any natural disasters.
Yea would be a lovely place. I don't care about utopia but I would be thrilled to see the end of government. To see what total freedom would look like. Like fully free market, no taxation, no mass incarceration, police state. Honest monetary system, no forced funding for the warmongers through taxation. It could be an amazing world when u remove the rulers or take their power away to have control over our lives. All those things people think we need a government for can all be done voluntarily and the quality would be much better. No waste and a whole lot less suffering and destruction of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals