palesky

palesky

Apr 12, 2023
personally, i feel bad for my family after i die. the only thing that helps me is the fact that i wont be able to feel anything once im gone. i think for me, thats the best part of dying. you get to leave this awful world and once you do, you dont feel anything. not regret, guilt, sadness, or pain. just nothing

or atleast i hope

• Hugs
Reactions: Kundalini Guy, wiltingorchid, innominesatanas44 and 5 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
That's both the beauty and horror of it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it certainly is a relief the thought of permanently not existing, I see so much beauty in the thought of finally forgetting about this existence and being unable to suffer for all eternity. But anyway we all have to cease existing someday, eventually we very likely won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to stay here, it's just the reality.

W

wiltingorchid

Student
Apr 16, 2023
i feel the same. even if my family gets upset by my death, even if they get sad- i won't be able to feel guilty about it. i'll feel nothing- and that sounds so comforting.

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
For me its past comforting feeling, I get all excited and happy just thinking about not existing in this world. I do feel bad about my family but I realized its me who's suffering and I will continue to if I stay alive.

BloomingRose

BloomingRose

Waiting for the Grand Finale
Jan 24, 2023
Indeed, it is soothing to think about the day when I just won't have to feel and do anything anymore. Though as death itself is calming, the process of dying is rather stressful, since there is a lot that can go wrong.

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Same here, as comfortable as landing on 1000, giant marshmallows. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why I am even still alive. I guess it's just my internal strength and a list of failed attempts.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
It's nuts, i saw a dead body once and when you see the lifeless eyes you can't help but think behind them a person is still in there, just their system has stopped them from being.

Each second that passes their memories being erased like a stick of ram, just with the brain decaying, you almost want to whisper and see if they can hear you, well whats left anyways.

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
The thought of being returned to the soil to create new soil feels like a cycle has been completed.

C

cozse<3

Jun 26, 2023
The thought of being dead comforts me only because I know I won't be able to experience any thoughts after. I don't care if my family misses me and the one person I wish would miss me won't, either.

lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i relate a lot, it's strangely comforting to know that you will feel absolutely nothing once you succeed. i plan on writing a long note to my loved ones to ease their pain and to give them some answers so they can get some closure which will probably help them a lot.