Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
I have failed at suspension failed at over dose been in mental hospital for a month dosed with drugs . Still waiting for my n . Not having a set date time or anything soon as it's here I'm drinking it and finally get away from this bullshit world we live in everyone are puppets to the world except us we make our own choices on this site

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lv-gras, Redt2go and 7 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Everytime I drive past a cemetery, I smile, knowing one day, that will be me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288, Ch92921 and 7 others
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Yes robot's to their leaders....i hear yea we supposed to great but not much we can do if we actually can't function..... I just dont understand why im the way i am why it so hard for me and you and all us on here tbh it makes me mad

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Martyn
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Everytime I drive past a cemetery, I smile, knowing one day, that will be me.
iu

• Yay!
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, JCStar01, Deleted member 4288 and 1 other person
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
It doesn't really make me happy but the thought is very comforting to me. The fact that I have a plan and a way out puts my mind at peace.

• Love
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ch92921, Deadgirl and 3 others
Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
It doesn't really make me happy but the thought is very comforting to me. The fact that I have a plan and a way out puts my mind at peace.
Yeah the thought makes me very comfortable I have tried to live the life of the average person but I'm far from it there's nothing here for me but pain and hate to be at peace is a dream to me and will come true for me as i hold the fate of my life nobody else

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ch92921, Deadgirl and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
For me too but at the same time I am reminded of the wasted life. So much potential out. Thinking this makes me wanna impulse ctb but that's stupid so ... Waiting..

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Yeah the thought makes me very comfortable I have tried to live the life of the average person but I'm far from it there's nothing here for me but pain and hate to be at peace is a dream to me and will come true for me as i hold the fate of my life nobody else

At least you've given life a try right? I hope you do eventually find the peace you've been longing for bud

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
Yeah I've tried many times I didn't just give up I tried but some people are just not meant for this world

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ch92921, Suzi and 1 other person
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I agree with you there. I dont think I'm meant for this world either

camille

camille

Dec 7, 2018
it does not make me happy to think of death. i don't understand, there is absolute nothing happy about it. i would be happy if I could live my destination and do my desire - the reason I came to this earth - only this would make me happy and be heaven on earth.
it is about keeping my honour

Reactions: Escaper Boy
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah the thought makes me very Happy thought-of-leaving

N

NCBEYOND

Apr 13, 2019
I have failed at suspension failed at over dose been in mental hospital for a month dosed with drugs . Still waiting for my n . Not having a set date time or anything soon as it's here I'm drinking it and finally get away from this bullshit world we live in everyone are puppets to the world except us we make our own choices on this site

Where did you get the N ?

Martyn

Martyn

Smithy
Feb 14, 2019
Where did you get the N ?
The only man mr A
it does not make me happy to think of death. i don't understand, there is absolute nothing happy about it. i would be happy if I could live my destination and do my desire - the reason I came to this earth - only this would make me happy and be heaven on earth.
it is about keeping my honour
I love the thought we all have our own opinions. I'm so happy I have the control when I chose to die and I'm buzzing for it like a drug

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm happy that there will be an end to my suffering, but it will be a sad ending to a sad existence. I'm more relieved that it soon will be over, but I'm not happy it had to come to this and that I ever existed.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, JCStar01, Escaper Boy and 2 others
T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
For me too but at the same time I am reminded of the wasted life. So much potential out. Thinking this makes me wanna impulse ctb but that's stupid so ... Waiting..

Wasted potential and possibility are a kicker.

I feel happy about dying, because (a) I'm truly interested in what may happen next (b) the relaxation of knowing this life will be over, creates the excitement. Like a lot of you here, the thought of a terminal illness, is so so comforting

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, lululoo and Spartacus00
Spartacus00

Spartacus00

May 3, 2019
Yeah I've tried many times I didn't just give up I tried but some people are just not meant for this world

I think that too, not everyone is made for this world

T

Tally

Student
Apr 29, 2019
I think that too, not everyone is made for this world

I think Martyn, that others will so often say "give it one more try". What they don't realise, is that every second is having to try again. I never feel "trying again" is a distinct event where you decide to give it another go - if that makes sense

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Mbound
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am happy this miserable life will be over. Sad that all my dreams never came about. I never felt as if I belonged on this earth. I tried to fit in. I tried to be part of 'normal' society. It never happened.

Reactions: Ivenocare, Lifeisatrap, JCStar01 and 2 others
Spartacus00

Spartacus00

May 3, 2019
I think Martyn, that others will so often say "give it one more try". What they don't realise, is that every second is having to try again. I never feel "trying again" is a distinct event where you decide to give it another go - if that makes sense

Yeah I know that one, today at work guy said me about give life a chance an you see, I was like yes yes but really in my mind I was telling him to piss off I wake up disappointed cos I didn't die every moment I think about dying it's mentally draining only thing I will miss in this world if go to plan I be gone next week so I won't see the end of game of thrones how sad that

Reactions: Tally
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
I know this sounds sick, but when I think of dying I think of it as going on a super long vacation to a place that I will love. I imagine that life after death is what you want it to be, and I'll have everything I've ever wanted then. As the time approaches I get super excited like a kid going to an amusement park for the first time.

Reactions: Tally and Spartacus00
JCStar01

JCStar01

Apr 1, 2019
I'm happy that there will be an end to my suffering, but it will be a sad ending to a sad existence. I'm more relieved that it soon will be over, but I'm not happy it had to come to this and that I ever existed.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: AutumnEmbers