• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Suicide is taking ones own life
Homicide (murder) is taking anothers

There's a clear distinction

Here's a thought experiment:

You are suicidal for as long as you can remember and it comes from the fact that You were sadistically abused as a child over a number of years including penetration by a pedophile who only got 3 years in jail. You feel injustice and this abuse has ruined your life due to the level of trauma.

One day you happen to be in a place where you have the means to ctb, say SN and you come across your abuser - impulsively you stab him to death then drink your SN and call the cops who would arrest you and dump you in a cell where the sn can have time to take effect.

Somehow you either end up dying due to SN while in custody or you are saved.

Would you feel anything for doing the above if you somehow survived?

Thoughts?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Murder suicide is more common than people think, I personally know at least personal who had this happen in their family.

Those cases are normally the person who killed themselves thinking their loved ones are better off too. So can't support or get behind that.

In your case though, it's taking revenge so to me it's fair game, I doubt I would feel anything other than relief they were gone.

Society is very divided on capital punishment so its an interesting thought experiment.

Reactions: inaminute
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Murder suicide is more common than people think, I personally know at least personal who had this happen in their family.

Those cases are normally the person who killed themselves thinking their loved ones are better off too. So can't support or get behind that.

In your case though, it's taking revenge so to me it's fair game, I doubt I would feel anything other than relief they were gone.

Society is very divided on capital punishment so its an interesting thought experiment.
Your intuition is striking. I'm avoiding saying or declaring anything aside from a thought experiment, but if I were to ever come across my abuser I really D̶o̶n̶'t̶ know how I would react.

This man is a hero and only got probation for 5 years

Last edited:
Reactions: UKscotty and Tears in Rain