Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Its honestly horrible how the government doesn't make it available for people to get choice of continuing a life they never wanted and can't "just get better" from. Not everyone is as fortunate. It's horrid having to keep living when you have nothing left to live for (if you ever had).
I think everyone should get to have a choice when it's been forever and it obviously isn't getting better. But no, ofc they want to keep us breathing for the sake of it looking bad if they let people choose living or not. And you can never discuss genuinely your own well being without risking getting out into a facility or loosing the treatment you're currently maybe getting. It's so messed up

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, depressedlover, unnormal9 and 4 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
ya awfl life no alws posbl solv this humn govt etc awfl force sffr

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thgilrats, Rogue Proxy, unnormal9 and 2 others
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
You cant tax the dead. We are not profitable unless we are alive.

• Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, happynothappy123, depressedlover and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly so cruel and disgusting how people are denied the option to exit in peace, it's such a prison like society where existing is seen as an obligation rather than a choice and I would never choose to exist. Existing is repulsive, futile and worthless to me, people place so much value on existing and view death as being the most tragic thing, when in fact the true tragedy is the fact that so many are trapped here in a cycle of endless suffering, destined to suffer and be tormented even more until they die anyway. We are all going to die eventually where this existence won't even be a distant memory so we should just be able to exit on our own terms, I agree that it's horrible to feel stuck here.

• Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Nortu and unnormal9
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Its honestly horrible how the government doesn't make it available for people to get choice of continuing a life they never wanted and can't "just get better" from. Not everyone is as fortunate. It's horrid having to keep living when you have nothing left to live for (if you ever had).
I think everyone should get to have a choice when it's been forever and it obviously isn't getting better. But no, ofc they want to keep us breathing for the sake of it looking bad if they let people choose living or not. And you can never discuss genuinely your own well being without risking getting out into a facility or loosing the treatment you're currently maybe getting. It's so messed up
It is simply because they do not care. They only wish to pull our strings—the puppeteer for their volition.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Nortu