• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
Hey, so i think i have found my sweet spot, really high up the neck. Everyone says it's the worst spot but i feel really faint even after a few seconds, without even applying that much force. should i go for it then

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: worthlessdisaster, Trannydiary, EmptyManForever and 4 others
W

woknows

Experienced
Dec 12, 2020
No one can answer this for you. I do hope you find another way.

Reactions: TessB
S

Saturnine Seraph

Mar 4, 2021
Hey, so i think i have found my sweet spot, really high up the neck. Everyone says it's the worst spot but i feel really faint even after a few seconds, without even applying that much force. should i go for it then
How high up? I've explored binding the carotid arteries but I just can't seem to have any luck. I think passing out quickly would help me be less afraid to finally end the sadness and misery.

Reactions: Trannydiary and EmptyManForever
E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
Yea for me also the sweet spot is high up in the neck,
How high up?
Usually for me its the highest point on the neck, just below the jaw ,that's the sweet spot for me, but then again it depends on the person I guess

Reactions: Trannydiary and Saturnine Seraph
decisui

decisui

Feb 27, 2021
Yea for me also the sweet spot is high up in the neck,

Usually for me its the highest point on the neck, just below the jaw ,that's the sweet spot for me, but then again it depends on the person I guess
ah it's good to know im not alone, when i tie a noose around the base of my neck it feels like my head is exploding but ive read on every website it was the best spot so i was really confused

user667

user667

Student
May 11, 2020
for me, i think it's all the way at the base of my neck, really far down. is that normal? am i doing something wrong?

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I thought this was a discussion about the g spot. I'll leave.

• Yay!
Reactions: notHum, Dear Agony, Efilismislife and 5 others