LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Death is inevitable. I just want mine early.
Oct 25, 2023
So I feel the need to write a bit of a story about my life while ranting a bit in it at the same time. So here you go...

Note: I will not use my real name or location in this so I don't run the chance of being monitored by cops (if there is) in this website from where I live.

So I was born on April 20, 1998, which makes me 25 y/o. Was born into a fairly uneventful family when it came to drama, but that did change not long after. (More on that later.) I did have a decent young childhood ngl, had a few friends from daycare/school however I was mostly pretty quiet and did not want to talk much. I had good grades pretty much all through elementary/primary school. Then High school came and everything turned upside down with it.

The first half of my first year of high school has pretty much run of the mill, nothing out of the ordinary. However, after Christmas break of the same year, I lost the only family member I still miss today and everything started going downhill.

My Grades started dropping at a 90° angle along with the beginning of the same depression I have today. My parents who started beating me becuase of my poor grades, did not believe me when I wanted to seek physchological help as they thought I was lying, trying to get out of trouble, & trying to find ways not to go to school. Because of that, my parents would not let me go see my friends anymore which did a lot more harm than good as my mental health deteriorated and I lost all of my friendships that I had.

I now had no friends to talk too and my family started to think I was a failure. In which they are kind off correct today. I'm not a school failure like they originally thought but a failure at life itself. But anyways let's get back on track. I had a good relationships with almost everyone I knew to literally no relationships in a span of a week. (What the worst part is that I still have no good relationships with anyone.) And it did not help that my parents would not let me go anywhere other than my school or home and they tracked every single fucking step I took. 1 bad turn was a spanking.

This lasted for 3 years before attempting to CTB for the first time by overdosing. Which of course did not work and had to go to the hospital. I was 16 at the time and it was in the summer of 2014. I wanted to do this for 2 things. A) to end the pain my parents inflicted on me & B) To send a message about there mistake 3 years back which caused me to do that.

Of course, they did not want to help me and punished me so hard it scarred me mentally still to this day. They took whatever sense of freedom I had and threw it out of the window. They made my life a living hell (and they still kind off do that today)

This made me try to attempt a second time. This time it was hanging myself to De4th. I failed before even attempting as they found out the night before the planned date.

At this point my mental health was not going to get any better so when I was 18... I snuck out of my house at times to go see a Physchiatrist. I wanted to know what were my mental health issues. I did this a few times till It turned out I had PTSD, OCD, ADHD & Aspberger syndrome. Somehow the Physchiatrist was good friends with my father without me even knowing so after that last visit I was verbally and physically attacked by my father. It was like he never wants to help myself become a better person and what about my mother? Well she was standing filming this for the family to see and unsurprisingly, my family made a joke out of me. So no one thought I was doing the right thing and mocked me for it. What a sad reality.

So, now to current times, I still live with my evil parents and still protest for their actions. Like the saying goes. "Your parents shape who you become." Well my parents shaped me to become one sad little sack of shit in pain and agony all day.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, bebebeep, Kit1 and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you've been through, it's horrible how some humans are so cruel and create so much suffering. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
I'm sorry for your situation. I don't understand how parents can be such terrible people when it comes to grades. Or really for anything but like come on people. I've had countless jobs and not once NOT ONCE was I asked whether I passed chemistry with a C or whatever. I passed high school and that was it. That's all they care about. Hell in some jobs they don't care but they tend to be shitty. As long as a person is on time and works hard it doesn't matter.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
That sounds abusive, terrible, isolating, painful and absolute betrayal. I am so sorry that you are still living with your abusive family. Have you considered leaving them and living on your own?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
That sounds abusive, terrible, isolating, painful and absolute betrayal. I am so sorry that you are still living with your abusive family. Have you considered leaving them and living on your own?
So here is my situation...
I have no money and no one wants to give me a job even at minimum wage... I did trade/Vocational school and got a degree in Carpentry. Tried going to that field but ending up not working out. I did recently try and go see if there was still interest for my skills but no one wanted me. So yeah I'm in some real hell right now.

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
So here is my situation...
I have no money and no one wants to give me a job even at minimum wage... I did trade/Vocational school and got a degree in Carpentry. Tried going to that field but ending up not working out. I did recently try and go see if there was still interest for my skills but no one wanted me. So yeah I'm in some real hell right now.
Oh no. After all that hard work. Are you able to claim benefits? Do you live in a country where you are able to claim benefits?

LifeTransit_1

LifeTransit_1

Oct 25, 2023
Oh no. After all that hard work. Are you able to claim benefits? Do you live in a country where you are able to claim benefits?
Yeah I am but it's not very much and with inflation hitting hard among many people in my country it's helps but not really at the same time.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kit1