アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I just checked out the account after finding out that Kelli Wilson, the founder of Stop Sanctioned Suicide got doxxed. The account says that the founders of SaSu aren't powerful, the twitter account's creator apparently thinks that the founders think of themselves as very powerful (i doubt that) and the twitter account claimed that SaSu will soon crumble, while the organization to stop SaSu won't.

Heres what they said: You really do think you're this powerful Lamarcus and Diego? The question I have is, why? You will crumble eventually. We won't. You will. This isn't Free Speech. You are weaponizing vulnerable people against themselves. This is murder. (copy and pasted from one of their tweets.)

This makes absolutely no sense to me, even if SaSu is somehow shut down for good, people will still find ways to share their methods, people will still want to ctb. There is no stopping this unless this society becomes more decent than it is now. Instead of advocating to end Sasu, please at least try to fix the mental healthcare system and put restrictions on people who have a history of mental illnesses who try to have kids, its the least you can do. And if you're reading this, Kelli Wilson, please consider doing what i just wrote in this post. If you don't all i can tell you is that you will fall. We won't.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Zhendou, Tobacco, Adûnâi and 10 others
noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I'm just shocked what kind of scum exists. This Kelli Wilson was an abuser, her son was afraid of her and did not trust her, my mother is the same, and now this scum, instead of looking in the mirror and seeing a narcissist rapist, is trying to turn the arrows on the only place where I can communicate on the Internet.
This world is a fucking dystopia, I want to die from here. It's their world, not mine

• Love
Reactions: Zhendou and Adûnâi
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Egoistic people assume everyone wants to dominate like them lol.

How is creating a place where people can research about suicide and talk about things they are not allowed elsewhere a power trip? If you want an army you don't group people who gave up on life. Dumbasses.

Also no one is forcing anyone to do anything here. In fact there is even a recovery part of the forum for people who want to find a reason to exist because all your advice was garbage.

These people...

• Love
Reactions: Arachno, Adûnâi and Squiddy
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
It's their world, not mine
True, such a familiar sentiment, even politically in my case.

Egoistic people assume everyone wants to dominate like them lol.
Normies have an incredible smell for anything different. The same as how incels are disparaged, and Nazis, and suiciders. Of course, those who actively go out of their way to hunt us are on a power trip, no question there.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I don't think there's much reasoning to be done with the unreasonable. Fortify the site and make it so they can't shut it down, and let them seethe impotently.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi