• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mr.Black

Mr.Black

Dec 31, 2023
Hello everyone, it is my first post on this forum. I can't help but wonder, so many people treat any notion of CTB as a bad thing. Anyone who even directs someone to this forum is automatically labeled as a horrible person, someone who has contributed to someone losing their life. I can't help but disagree. I often thought myself to CTB, but this forum has brought me solace. Reading other people's experiences and thoughts made me realize I'm not alone. Hence my question, have you ever thought that being in contact with """"suicidal"""" material made you more harsh on yourself or the opposite, if so, why?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Forever Sleep, Buildingsandcastles and 3 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
This forum saves way more than any therapy.

I'm not saying that some people are not genuinely ready to CTB, but it's rare, less than one a day die here. Contrast that to the thousands of members surviving.

By letting out the suicide rants and thoughts, it lightens the mind and mood, at least in my experience.

People who are ready to go will find a way, without or without the forum. In a society like ours, hardly any suicide prevention exists and people seem so pro-suicide its insane. Its been due to the right wing rule of the UK and USA. The rich and powerful would love it if everyone with MH issues hanged themselves. Evil fuckers.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Black, divinemistress36, sserafim and 2 others
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
Only been here a day, but being able to speak freely about suicide and read about it has been a great release. I was in a situation where I could not speak about it for various reasons and like you, I now feel less alone.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Black, Buildingsandcastles, reclaimedbynature and 3 others
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
While my decision to die was confirmed after I found SS, the site did not contribute. It helped me make the hard times a little better, that's all. I'm the one who chose to be ending my life early, with or without this site it would've happened because I have a problem with society and everything about it.

Reactions: Mr.Black, reclaimedbynature, sserafim and 1 other person
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
So many wonderful responses to this question so far.

Reactions: Mr.Black, reclaimedbynature and sserafim
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I once thought about directing a friend here because I know they struggle and they like to vent. I loosely mentioned finding a forum where you can talk about things freely but, they were very suspicious of it. I ultimately thought that was for the best actually. I think this is a place it's probably better to organically find your way here yourself. Like anything- choosing a method etc. I think these are big decisions, life ending decisions. Probably best to come to your own conclusions naturally via your own research.

As for participating in such a forum. Everyone else here should be consenting adults and I get the impression the vast majority of us know our own minds and can rationalise. So, I don't feel guilty about being here. I'm not pushing anyone into suicide. This site isn't about that. I tend to avoid method talk more now though more. Because I'm not massively knowledgable for one. The information is here anyway and, it does feel more dicey to advise people on how to actually do it, not knowing their situation.

Ironically- if you look at the poll in the sticky threads above on how people first heard about the forum and made their way here, 55% of us (at least) to date have found this place via media sources that sought to damn it. 740 people to date via the Tantacrul video alone. Ironic for someone who sees this place as dangerous I imagine. How many of us have even brought one other person here?!! What if all 740 of those people kill themselves? Doesn't that trouble him?!! There's also The New York Times article that brought many of us here. (Including me) and more recently, the BBC. I imagine more people find this place via people protesting against it- ironically.

Reactions: Mr.Black and reclaimedbynature