• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Note: this doesn't have much a point to it and is basically just a disjointed rambling opinionated outburst. But I bet I'm not the only person here to go down this thought hole...

Many jurisdictions within the United States are outright hostile towards homeless people. The US Supreme Court just presented a big shiny new weapon for various cities' "Wars on Homeless People."

It's interesting. People have no problem with all manner of awful treatment of the homeless. Cite them, arrest them, re-locate them, institutionalize them, saddle them with legal fees and criminal records, chase them out of town, kick them while they sleep, pay them to fight each other on camera, treat them like pestilent animal vermin, deny them access to toilets only to bemoan the presence of exposed human feces, and so on and so forth, lamenting their parasitic existence which is such an inconvenience and eyesore to the civilized among us, why should we have to spend money on their food stamps and medical treatments and houses... (but never any complaints about the $40,000+/year it costs to house one prison inmate... that is seen as a worthwhile investment.

And yet if someone just says, "I don't want to be homeless. I want to CTB instead." Then all hell breaks loose, you're a hazard to yourself and others and must be restrained and punished for even saying the wrong word. It just doesn't seem right. If you are going to back homeless people into such a corner, and then not even condone them voluntarily opting out from the hellish conditions they have been forced into... that just seems like so over-the-top sadistic I have a hard time even believing a person/people could be so knowingly vicious (obviously slightly in denial then.)

If you're seriously going to only offer the majority of people the choice between: (1) sub-poverty full-time wage slavery, and (2) homelessness... it's not much different than any other situation where an animal realizes it is cornered with no possibility of escape.

1720476402063 1720476428037 1720476565270 1720476806747 1720476848847

Yes, I plan on ending my life in order to avoid being homeless (among many other equally good reasons). If one's priorities in life include "avoiding egregious pointless suffering," then this is the obvious, rational and gentlest choice.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Daryl72, Lookingtoflyfree, heavyeyes and 10 others
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
And yet if someone just says, "I don't want to be homeless. I want to CTB instead." Then all hell breaks loose, you're a hazard too yourself and others and must be restrained and punished for even saying the wrong word. It just doesn't seem right.
This is something I never got either. People hate them so much yet if they (or someone who's about to become homeless) want to just be free of it all there's outrage at it. Why? They call them a waste of space and resources, so let them not waste space and resources if that's what they want to do.

Reactions: heavyeyes, Hollowman, untothedepths and 2 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
CTB > Homelessness

Everyone dies eventually.

Reactions: UnluckyBastard, heavyeyes, WiltingBogStar and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Felt and heard. Afraid of this outcome for myself very soon and I am panicking because I do not have a good way out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nikitatos, WiltingBogStar and Not A Fan
A

avalonisburning

Womp womp womp
May 12, 2024

We live in a society of double standards, because it's just easier for the average person to draw arbitrary lines in the sand on a case-by-case basis than it is for them to maintain a comprehensive and holistic worldview with routine debugging for internal logical conflicts.

Humans are flawed. Nothing we do makes any sense. Best to not think about it too hard. It will only lead you to dead ends.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, dragonofenvy and Not A Fan
Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
I saw a lot of this last 8 months. Was staying in a nasty hotel. 2 killings,2 ctb. Sad and pointless not even a good place to ctb - I know, tried partial there.

• Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
This makes my blood boil, probably because I was homeless for a portion of my childhood to always living in poverty even in the US of Ass. When you are that rock bottom you legitimately have nowhere to go. You need an address to get a job, but you need a job to get an apartment - so right out the gate you're fucked unless someone decides to help you significantly. This filthy, loathsome, shit eating country I live in doesn't care about anyone but the rich and any wars they can stick their fucking imperialistic dicks into. People says its not the worst but let me put it like this: It's going to get a lot worse rapidly and it'll only be bliss for a portion of those living there. You know, like any corrupt shithole. Simultaneously love my country and want what is best for it, but alas, I have zero power. I forget what someone said to me exactly but they said in a jist "Look at how a country treats its people, all of them, it will be a reflection for things to come."

Sorry, back on topic. Honestly, at this point, since we don't really give a shit about our fellow man then we can't we CTB peacefully then? It should be CHOICE ONLY of course but at this point I'm convinced the fuckers running the show love to see people suffer.

Reactions: Not A Fan, heavyeyes and vadim
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Even worse is when you've been homeless, picked yourself up by your bootstraps, scraped a life together and some deep state Nazi piece of shot makes destroying your life their own personal vengeance.

I get why people don't want to help others. I don't get why any human being would torture another human being. Lot of evil going around these days. Maybe it was always there, but people these days seem to be proud of their evil.

Reactions: Not A Fan and heavyeyes
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
ive been homeless its unbearable sometimes. it could so easily be fixed and everybody could have housing , but the people who run the system want homeless to continue as a way of keeping people down and under thier control.

Reactions: untothedepths and heavyeyes
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I think they just want to safe face so the people on your country doesn't get labeled as a pro suicide becasuse you know that word had a bad stigma around them.

Well for homeless in my country, we didn't treat them too harsh but we do return them to their village, regareless i agree that it's better to ctb than being homeless

Reactions: Not A Fan and heavyeyes
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Fuck, what a stupid and duplicitous world this is...

Society: You're using our resources, we won't support you!
Man: Okay, I agree, I don't like this kind of life myself, I don't owe anyone, I don't have to live, so it would be better for you if you helped me die. And I will stop wasting your resources.
Society: No! You can't think about suicide! You have to live because everyone says you have to live. And it doesn't matter if you like it or not!

Reactions: untothedepths, Not A Fan, Edpal247 and 4 others
Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Experienced
Jan 11, 2024
I feel this. Running out of money and homelessness is all I think about. I won't be around to see that happen and if it does i'm in a state with a large homeless community so I know their camps are destroyed. Looking forward to just finding a way out knowing there are bridges and oceans.

Reactions: Not A Fan
D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Note: this doesn't have much a point to it and is basically just a disjointed rambling opinionated outburst. But I bet I'm not the only person here to go down this thought hole...

Many jurisdictions within the United States are outright hostile towards homeless people. The US Supreme Court just presented a big shiny new weapon for various cities' "Wars on Homeless People."

It's interesting. People have no problem with all manner of awful treatment of the homeless. Cite them, arrest them, re-locate them, institutionalize them, saddle them with legal fees and criminal records, chase them out of town, kick them while they sleep, pay them to fight each other on camera, treat them like pestilent animal vermin, deny them access to toilets only to bemoan the presence of exposed human feces, and so on and so forth, lamenting their parasitic existence which is such an inconvenience and eyesore to the civilized among us, why should we have to spend money on their food stamps and medical treatments and houses... (but never any complaints about the $40,000+/year it costs to house one prison inmate... that is seen as a worthwhile investment.

And yet if someone just says, "I don't want to be homeless. I want to CTB instead." Then all hell breaks loose, you're a hazard to yourself and others and must be restrained and punished for even saying the wrong word. It just doesn't seem right. If you are going to back homeless people into such a corner, and then not even condone them voluntarily opting out from the hellish conditions they have been forced into... that just seems like so over-the-top sadistic I have a hard time even believing a person/people could be so knowingly vicious (obviously slightly in denial then.)

If you're seriously going to only offer the majority of people the choice between: (1) sub-poverty full-time wage slavery, and (2) homelessness... it's not much different than any other situation where an animal realizes it is cornered with no possibility of escape.

View attachment 144982View attachment 144983View attachment 144984View attachment 144985View attachment 144986

Yes, I plan on ending my life in order to avoid being homeless (among many other equally good reasons). If one's priorities in life include "avoiding egregious pointless suffering," then this is the obvious, rational and gentlest choice.
Very well said. This is powerful and makes so much sense, just wish more people thought this way.

Reactions: Not A Fan
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
This is right where I sit now. Just paid for this week at the motel, and that's the end of my funds. I thought I would have a little more time, but whatever. I have one more package coming from an internet store, and my kit will be ready. I really wanted to see my birthday this year, not sure why, but it's looking like a pretty slim chance.