one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
Really, if you're going to force me to stay here, suffering for YOUR benefit, then lower your fucking standards. If you don't want me to kill myself, then you're going to have to accept me being a terrible person and a waste of resources.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, celan, Manaaja and 27 others
rosie93

rosie93

Student
Aug 28, 2021
Really, if you're going to force me to stay here, suffering for YOUR benefit, then lower your fucking standards. If you don't want me to kill myself, then you're going to have to accept me being a terrible person and a waste of resources.
Yes! I tell this to everyone around me.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, demuic, cytokinestorm and 3 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
That's a very cool and reasonable approach. I like it!!!

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, demuic, cytokinestorm and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
If we start becoming a nuisance maybe the public will want to get rid of us. We are mostly quiet and depressed or pretending to be normal, not a good way to campaign for our rights. If we look at all of the other civil rights movements throughout history, we can tell that nothing happens without causing a ruckus. Suicidal deaths matter! Suicide booths now!

• Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, OpheliasFlowers, cytokinestorm and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, people do expect to much. I have always felt as though I was unable to meet the standards set by others. Personally, I would never be able to stay alive and suffer for the sake of others, as the way I see it, I have the right to take my life at any time of my choosing. I'm sorry you are in this situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic, Lostandlooking, cytokinestorm and 1 other person
PrincessInWhite

PrincessInWhite

I just want to sell out my funeral
Feb 21, 2019
I feel this so much. Sending gentle hugs to you ❤️

Reactions: cytokinestorm
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
Wow, this really resonates with me.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah, I feel the same way. Good take.