• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Who here is using the SN method and has been able to get any of the other medications suggested? If you know how to find these or can give me any advice about the SN method, then I will have PM abilities by around midnight tonight. Please help me out here, I really don't want to fail again..

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
i'll be using the SN method and already got all i need for the kit

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
i'll be using the SN method and already got all i need for the kit
I saw your post, you must be so relieved! I would give anything to have that right now.. Can I pm you tonight?

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
sure thing bud, will be around when you send me pm
Holy shit, man! I just read your post from this morning! It gave me chills and churned my stomach but I somehow feel happy for you. It's like, we don't want to be here and that is horrible to have to go through, but I am happy that it doesn't have to go on any longer. You're welcome to chat with me on this thread until I can use messages and if not, that's okay too

Edit: I'm still getting used to how to use forums, it's actually a better idea if I chat with you on your thread, I'll send a reply over there

Last edited: