dp 14

dp 14

loser
Apr 6, 2023
I love the sims 4 so much. It means everything to me and makes me feel better about my family. My parents drink 24/7 and I disassociate from that, I used to sob every night about their drinking but now i do not care. When I play the sims, the family is perfect and everyone is happy, having 3 meals a day and working parents. It makes me feel happier and I play it for hours a day :) Does anyone else have this experience with games?

• Hugs
Reactions: nerve and Lostandlooking
assisted

assisted

šŸ„
Jul 7, 2022
that sounds nice. it makes me want to try playing it. i'm sorry to hear about your family situation. i hope that you are able to find the help that you deserve. there are a lot of resources out there, especially for young people. it's just a matter of being able to find and access them.

nanfranci

nanfranci

worth more dead then alive
Mar 2, 2023
i have a similar thing with the sims 4 haha it's like everything around you disappears and it's great

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
sims 4 has been a big part of my life for the last few years c: for a while now ive had a save file where the main household runs a little animal sanctuary and that ones been particularly soothing for whatever reason. when youre playing its like your real world problems get replaced with their silly sims problems for a while :')

Reactions: Interloper
autistascetic

autistascetic

Mar 15, 2023
got nothing but reading that made me feel glad for you. happy you've have something even if small