F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Typically this is someone u can't decide about and you're trying to figure out their intentions. I felt flattered at first but now I'm anxious. I'm trying to open myself up to meeting new people but I have this double life and so my life is like a giant secret. I'm really uncomfortable when someone acts overly interested in me, it freaks me out. I start to question what is their hidden motive and if u they do seem to be genuine I'm just plain confused how they could like me or what they are seeing that is attracting them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, TheDevilsAngel and Kaczka86
Kaczka86

Kaczka86

Looking for...?
Dec 15, 2019
Wanted to respond with can relate but I don't really can, haha!

Reactions: Final Escape and mathieu
Temporarilyabsurd

Temporarilyabsurd

NOISE:signal
Apr 27, 2018
Last one just wanted a chauffeur .

Herumph.

But I am jaded and see the worst in people mostly .

Reactions: Final Escape
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I'd like to have this problem lol

Reactions: Élégie, OreoWellington, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'd like to have this problem lol
This rarely happens, I was in a place I normally wouldn't go. A lot of us never meet people because we just are not in places that increase the opportunity.

TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Typically this is someone u can't decide about and you're trying to figure out their intentions. I felt flattered at first but now I'm anxious. I'm trying to open myself up to meeting new people but I have this double life and so my life is like a giant secret. I'm really uncomfortable when someone acts overly interested in me, it freaks me out. I start to question what is their hidden motive and if u they do seem to be genuine I'm just plain confused how they could like me or what they are seeing that is attracting them.
Everything you have said is me.... I always think there is a motive and its really hard to trust..... I've never read a post that was literally in my own words...

Reactions: DevilInHell667