Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
Alright. There's nothing better than indulging in emotions you'll never get to have in real life by living vicariously through fictional characters.

Degenerates, come forth, for I am the Marquise, and this is my flagship:

- KawoShin OTP (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- Harrier Du Bois/Lt. Kim Kitsuragi (Disco Elysium)
- Vaas Montenegro/Jason Brody (Far Cry 3)
- Daken/Bullseye (Marvel)
- Lain/Madotsuki
- look just give me anything with a power struggle and I'm down

Reveal your shipping dynamics!

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Don't really understand this but I ship Ryan Gosling to me.

Reactions: Sanva
ColorlessTrees

ColorlessTrees

Stuck
Jan 4, 2022
Shipping. I don't have many ships myself, but I'm a hopeless romance addict and these absolutely do it for me. Also some nameless romance book couples but they're too obscure and I don't indulge like I do these.

Degenerate has come forward with this one. Inuyasha x myself with zero hint of irony and full self awareness of my cringe. He's hot, sorry;) Triggering the InuKag shippers since 2018. OTP because I'm shameless these days.

Also, SessKag. It's just better. Fiery and caring miko wins over cold-blooded arrogant demon who cares for no one at all and he can't escape her then he's like fuck it's happening I'm falling in love (read: hmph) and let's her sleep on his fluff. (we don't mention his adoptive daughter)

Frey x Margaret (From the regrettably unknown game series Rune Factory. Meg is from the 4th and best installment, and Frey is the FMC. Can only marry her as MMC but there are canon hints she is attracted to her best (female) friend, and she flirts with FMC very obviously. I don't like making non-lgbt characters gay/bi, but it fits in this case. Headcanon that she's in love with her best friend, and Frey, the new princess/farmer comes in and sweeps her off her feet. Bossy, nosy, and really cheerful gal with a headstrong farmer who's an enigma that landed in the town with amnesia. Also is pretty playful.)

Chie x Yukiko (Haven't played Persona 4 in a while, but how could you not? Small town lesbian romance that's overtly hinted at in canon, imho.)

Interestingly enough, I don't normally care for F/F romance; I still struggle with that, honestly.

Reactions: Frog
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I ship myself or any self-insert characters with any hot female characters.

• Yay!
Reactions: Frog, ColorlessTrees and JustAMatterOfTime