• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019

Reactions: JustLosingMyself, Cevapcici, KN95 and 2 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks for posting this Marcus, really great.

Reactions: Final Escape and marcusuk63
C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Interesting just another way for people to push their pills on us then send us to therapy or some other bullshit money is what it is all about in this world just business as usual.

Reactions: marcusuk63, Cevapcici, KN95 and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I watched a documentary where the guy explains that they changed the incentives so that doctors are more likely to push pills and many don't know how to do therapy and it doesn't make them as much money. They have basically stopped doing psychotherapy and most troubled people need that and not the pills. They want to eliminate that as much as possible bc that might actually heal u lol! So it's extremely hard now to find good therapy. I recommend Richard Grannon's healing therapies if u actually want to try to heal from complex ptsd. I've did some of the stuff he suggests in his YouTube vids and it does work but it takes consistent work for awhile. You have to really put the work in but it's not really hard stuff for the most part.

Reactions: marcusuk63, Walilamdzi, Cevapcici and 3 others
C

Cevapcici

Student
Dec 30, 2018
I watched a documentary where the guy explains that they changed the incentives so that doctors are more likely to push pills and many don't know how to do therapy and it doesn't make them as much money. They have basically stopped doing psychotherapy and most troubled people need that and not the pills. They want to eliminate that as much as possible bc that might actually heal u lol! So it's extremely hard now to find good therapy. I recommend Richard Grannon's healing therapies if u actually want to try to heal from complex ptsd. I've did some of the stuff he suggests in his YouTube vids and it does work but it takes consistent work for awhile. You have to really put the work in but it's not really hard stuff for the most part.
Richard Gannon's content has been really helpful to me amongst others... This guy's literally a savior ! Thanks for bringing him up on this forum, a lot of people on here might find hope in his work.