Kirov

Kirov

Mar 17, 2023
How hard would it be to stab myself in the stomach to death? I know that people hesitate a lot before cutting themselves but I was wondering If i could just do a quick plunge and have that be enough? Also would anyone be able to save me after ive done it (thinking about a public display)

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
In japan they slice their stomach open with a dagger ritualistically.
So I guess there are methods.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
there's also the female/child suicide where they slice their carotid artery with a small knife but you need a particular knife to do it like a tanto. They would bind their legs together with a rope to make sure even through convulsions they stay in their pose.
I remember reading somewhere they would "fall on their sword." So it's like they have it blade upright and they push their bodies onto it.

Reactions: Sleeper System
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
How hard would it be to stab myself in the stomach to death? I know that people hesitate a lot before cutting themselves but I was wondering If i could just do a quick plunge and have that be enough? Also would anyone be able to save me after ive done it (thinking about a public display)
I did try that multiple times, to no avail. I was to scared and couldn't gather the courage to plunge the blade inside my stomach. Maybe you can, but even if you manage to stab yourself, I don't think it's a good idea. The death would probably be slow and painful, forcing you to call for help before you die of blood loss.

I think you should try to search for another method, but it's up to you.

Reactions: LeperGnome
CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I can't imagine they do that in this modern era, right? Surely that kind of brutal death is something only the people of old would have done.

D

Deleted member 65988

I can't imagine they do that in this modern era, right? Surely that kind of brutal death is something only the people of old would have done.
Don't know, Harakiri hasn't been done in while.

O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
If you're gonna do it just for public display it would be like showing off to a computer program

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Well ways have been suggested already. The "Japanese method" is Seppuku. Idk if you can bleed out fast enough in public.

Idk if there is a real "Roman method" but if you have a sword, lean over it and let yourself fall into that sword so it stabs your heart. If you can do that in public I think you can't be rescued bc your heart will be too severely damaged.

I think those methods are not only too cruel and painful, they're also very unreliable bc SI will so much harder to overcome. I don't recommend any of stabbing/slitting/bleeding methods.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Well ways have been suggested already. The "Japanese method" is Seppuku. Idk if you can bleed out fast enough in public.

Idk if there is a real "Roman method" but if you have a sword, lean over it and let yourself fall into that sword so it stabs your heart. If you can do that in public I think you can't be rescued bc your heart will be too severely damaged.

I think those methods are not only too cruel and painful, they're also very unreliable bc SI will so much harder to overcome. I don't recommend any of stabbing/slitting/bleeding methods.
I can't even watch gore/violent stuff in movies. Reading this itself is making me panic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori