• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
Even for the gifted ones. I was one of those born with very good STEM skills and my prospects out of college were very promising. It's enough to accept a job which doesn't turn out as you want, of make a bad turn somewhere or whatever to end up with so many struggles. People who were less gifted than me, less passionate and overall lazy have now more prospects than me because they randomly accepted some job in some domain that randomly turned out to be what the market was looking for. Or they were ruthless enough to fight their way to the top. Or obedient enough to accept how the ruthless treated them. I was on the outside of everything........
I fear the future.

Reactions: creationisdeath, daemonblight, Final Escape and 7 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
Just got rejected after another interview. Because I don't have enough experience with a certain technology. I told them I can learn it ffs... They didn't care.
Is this life a joke that someone is playing on me? Is there some sadistic god that enjoys seeing me struggle? Why the hell do I exist? Why am I here? Why do I have to suffer so much???

Reactions: creationisdeath, Final Escape, therhydler and 4 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Why the hell do I exist?
Look at the brightside, you're clearly quite smart as you said in your original post that you've got good STEM skills. Don't give up hope yet, I'm sure there's another company looking for someone with your talents. Though I completely understand the feeling of feeling absolutely horrible after rejection, I know the feeling far too well.

Reactions: therhydler, Deafsn0w, ReadyasEver and 2 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Even for the gifted ones. I was one of those born with very good STEM skills and my prospects out of college were very promising. It's enough to accept a job which doesn't turn out as you want, of make a bad turn somewhere or whatever to end up with so many struggles. People who were less gifted than me, less passionate and overall lazy have now more prospects than me because they randomly accepted some job in some domain that randomly turned out to be what the market was looking for. Or they were ruthless enough to fight their way to the top. Or obedient enough to accept how the ruthless treated them. I was on the outside of everything........
I fear the future.
Yeah and people don't like to admit how little control we have over everything. We don't control our genes or environment. Every bad thing that happens is rationalized with "it wasn't meant to be" or "it's a learning experience." Bullshit, life just sucks and there is no reason anyone should have to deal with this garbage.

Reactions: Eleutheryos, creationisdeath, Made4TV and 7 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
I wish I could just go somewhere to be shot....

Reactions: creationisdeath, TheCrow, Redt2go and 3 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
One big problem for "smart people" - they don't push to hard and have moral rules, which they use as excuses. When someone "less smarter" is doing better - think about the hard work, hard exploitation, hard lying and using of others. Stupid people are ready to pay this price for success. They don't have much of a choice. Smart ones think that they don't have to.
Consider this when: 1.you trust the lies of others, 2.you tell the truth and have no benefits of it, 3. compromise for someone that doesn't give a F about you, 4.any time you struggle with some moral utopia
- it helped me.

Reactions: Redt2go, Made4TV, therhydler and 3 others
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
One big problem for "smart people" - they don't push to hard and have moral rules, which they use as excuses. When someone "less smarter" is doing better - think about the hard work, hard exploitation, hard lying and using of others. Stupid people are ready to pay this price for success. They don't have much of a choice. Smart ones think that they don't have to.
Consider this when: 1.you trust the lies of others, 2.you tell the truth and have no benefits of it, 3. compromise for someone that doesn't give a F about you, 4.any time you struggle with some moral utopia
- it helped me.
This is brilliant.

Reactions: therhydler
Pulpit2018

Pulpit2018

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
- it helped me.

I hope you dont also mean lying by that.We want less cheaters,not more.

Reactions: therhydler
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
ffs I feel like I am going insane... I apply to jobs in bulk, I write cover letters, yet nobody e-mails me.. I keep refreshing the inbox, no e-mail.. except some occasional automated one "we regret to inform you..".............
I can't take it anymore. I don't want to be conscious anymore............... I don't want to go on, why can't I end it????
Every minute of consciousness is a curse.... Every day is the same... the same struggle.. I don't want to eat anymore, I don't want to pay the rent, I don't want to go buy food, I am tired of everything. This meaningless repetitive Chinese drop torture................ I just want everything to end.

Reactions: Eleutheryos, CFLoser, NumbItAll and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I hope you dont also mean lying by that.We want less cheaters,not more.
Lying is most important in success of any kind. I'm still acting arrogant and tell only partial truth (when i should actually lie).
No matter what we want or what will be best for all - the world is full of cheaters. I'm part of the best ones. Still keeping a moral line - i will never cheat to my closest people, but for the others it's actually a complete pleasure. I honestly believe that they deserve it, as i never saw any different from them.

Reactions: therhydler and suffering
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Just got rejected after another interview. Because I don't have enough experience with a certain technology. I told them I can learn it ffs... They didn't care.
Is this life a joke that someone is playing on me? Is there some sadistic god that enjoys seeing me struggle? Why the hell do I exist? Why am I here? Why do I have to suffer so much???
Maybe u can create your own job? If u are pretty smart it might be the case u have to work for yourself somehow. The way things are now it's tough to get a job. Working for myself has been the most reliable way to remain employed because I have a difficult time with employers and coworkers. I might have an employment resistant personality especially by now lol! I still struggle to afford to live but until I ctb I'll do this I guess. The only way smart people will be happy in life and in this system is if u have a high demand job, entrepreneur, or minimalist. The way the system is set up it punishes the hard working and successful, but rewards the lazy and irresponsible so u have to make a choice as to how u will deal and keep your sanity. I got little off the subject lol!

Reactions: Made4TV, therhydler and TheCrow
DontFearTheReaper

DontFearTheReaper

Slowly losing my mind and very ill, help me..
Nov 5, 2018
- it helped me.
One job that a;ways available is make websites, learn SEO online, put banners on them. It can pay well.

Reactions: therhydler and Final Escape
suffering

suffering

Aug 17, 2018
Another day of useless refreshing of my inbox.. and now my teeth are beginning to hurt. I'll have to dig through my last savings and get them fixed.. This life is a sick joke.
Sorry for the selfish vent, but I need to let it out :(

Reactions: daemonblight, Eleutheryos, CFLoser and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
A month ago someone who looked like "homeless" asked me for some coins. I don't care about others, but this time that man - younger than me, was exception. Even without any money to eat He was actually richer than me. I got some 2-5k in cash and got out of expensive car, but still that man had more than 200k than me, because of my recent debts. So even if you don't have a job, or you are on a complete ZERO - you should be fine. 0 is actually a state i'm targeting and will be happy about it.

Reactions: suffering
Moldova_3k

Moldova_3k

Feb 5, 2019
Life is mostly luck. Great family - luck, no health issues - luck, got a great job - luck. We do get some minor control that either adds or subtracts our chance.

Reactions: daemonblight, suffering and DontFearTheReaper