• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
I can't ctb without having someone do it with me, because of my heavy reliance on others, it makes me feel powerless and restrained that I'm unable to do anything without the aid of someone .. I haven't been able to find any partner on the thread, so how can I force myself into ctbing without someone doing it with me ?

Reactions: thishappened, Lifeisatrap and Circles
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
If money isnt an issue maybe assisted suicide in Switzerland is an option for you?
Is it psychological issue or you are so physically ill that you must rely heavily on others?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I can't ctb without having someone do it with me, because of my heavy reliance on others, it makes me feel powerless and restrained that I'm unable to do anything without the aid of someone .. I haven't been able to find any partner on the thread, so how can I force myself into ctbing without someone doing it with me ?
What kind of aid do you mean?
Just to be there with you?
Or to do something for you?

Fatality

Fatality

Apr 17, 2019
If money isnt an issue maybe assisted suicide in Switzerland is an option for you?
Is it psychological issue or you are so physically ill that you must rely heavily on others?
I live nowhere near that so how could that potentially help me but yeah money is an issue..
What kind of aid do you mean?
Just to be there with you?
Or to do something for you?
Be there I think