• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Almost two years ago CTB idealization and thoughts went away with the help of TRT.

About three weeks ago an extra push of health and energy was introduced by eating homemade probiotics, avoiding gluten (I had some digestive issue) and quitting vaping , which I vaped yesterday because I travelled back home to my parents and I had one vape here, fully charged.

The thing is im fine!

So when does recovery ends? When does life begins? Life has began okay.
When does recovery ends? I'm not quite sure!!

I still have to continue shaping and working with myself, I guess that will never end.

Another great milestone is living my life by values and principles, a thought that occurred to me and found many books about it.

It's not exactly about me meeting my goals but about me meeting my values and principles, that will take me where I want to, goals included.

When will recovery end?

Will it end when I start living by my values , principles and by ACTION <--- that is the safest way I can think of.

Life begins with action steps towards the life I want to live. Not by thinking, not by planning , but by acting.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
So when does recovery ends? When does life begins?

John Lennon has been quoted as saying, "Life is what happens while you are waiting for something else".

Each day you live is an accumulation of experiences that build to construct your life. Life can have milestones, but the ability to draw satisfaction from each unremarkable day is key to constructing a fulfilling life.

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui
H

HideUnusualDecision

Jun 23, 2021
"Life begins with action steps towards the life I want to live."

Isn't everything you are describing you are doing exactly that kind of action? : )

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
"Life begins with action steps towards the life I want to live."

Isn't everything you are describing you are doing exactly that kind of action? : )
One more, this was intended to be a post but it's really just an answer to this question.

There's more that I should be actually doing. I have my job, but I feel I need an extra activity.
I already exercise and take time off ,
I need either
-become better professionally.
-start my candy process for future candy making.
-web develop the tool and app I want to build (I have certain project and design)

I feel I have to work on this or else I'm just waiting time planning.

Need to start soon, perhaps today.

I was gonna go for a run , or do something else, but I came back home North of Mexico , and before I left Monterrey, I had many many years in Alcoholic Anonymous looking for my recovery, I've made friends there, perhaps Sundays 7am meeting is the best place and time to say "hi guys, I'm doing fine! And love you all"

H

HideUnusualDecision

Jun 23, 2021
That reminds me of my old long todo list that was supposed to motivate me to keep going and have a purpose. I wanted to develop some app too but in the end never made it.

You seem to be very motivated. : ) Good luck!

Reactions: dandan