• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
What if most people don't want other people to CTB because it bruises their ego? It makes them feel stupid for enduring their miserable lives... And instead of learning humility and turning to introspection, they just write you off as someone who needs "help." How many people have the mental fortitude to realize, they've been a fool for a large percentage of their life? And also, what if most people don't want other people to CTB because they see their friends and family members as investments, they made... A lot of people, put so much resources into their friends and family members and it's not always due to being altruistic but it's often due to being selfish. In some cases, it's just people who want people they like or love to spend time with them until they die. Nothing really wrong with that because it's mutually beneficial unless they are trying to become close to people who are loners or people who dislike them or hate them. Of course, loners would find these people constantly expecting them to make sacrifice after sacrifice to the point they want to put a bullet in their head. And a lot of people, actually, just see their friends and family members as insurance policies... Friends and family members to help them out with money or with a place to stay or with other favors when they are in a bad situation. Like a car insurance policy. Imagine paying for a car insurance policy for many many years... In some cases, 18 years or longer... And then your car insurance policy just disappears on you... Yeah, most people would freak out. So a lot of people who are against people CTBing, could simply be people against people bruising their ego and people making their insurance policies, disappear... It's like "Fuck! Now who is going to keep an eye on me when I'm in a nursing home so I don't get abused by the staff there." Think about it. Imagine you have 10 to 20 million dollars, just sitting around in a bank account... I'm sure a lot of people in your social circle would want you to CTB if you created a will with their names on it... Half of the fuckers in your social circle, will try to kill your monkey ass if you haven't learned how to properly judge someone's character yet. It's like forging an alliance with a neighboring Kingdom and letting that Kingdom, use half your army to fight in a war for years and years... And then afterwards, the King abdicates and surrenders everything he rules to one of the Kings or Queens who is your enemy because he is sick and tired of being a King... You'd be like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelGirl and vulturecyclop
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
What if most people don't want other people to CTB because it bruises their ego? It makes them feel stupid for enduring their miserable lives... And instead of learning humility and turning to introspection, they just write you off as someone who needs "help." How many people have the mental fortitude to realize, they've been a fool for a large percentage of their life? And also, what if most people don't want other people to CTB because they see their friends and family members as investments, they made... A lot of people, put so much resources into their friends and family members and it's not always due to being altruistic but it's often due to being selfish. In some cases, it's just people who want people they like or love to spend time with them until they die. Nothing really wrong with that because it's mutually beneficial unless they are trying to become close to people who are loners or people who dislike them or hate them. Of course, loners would find these people constantly expecting them to make sacrifice after sacrifice to the point they want to put a bullet in their head. And a lot of people, actually, just see their friends and family members as insurance policies... Friends and family members to help them out with money or with a place to stay or with other favors when they are in a bad situation. Like a car insurance policy. Imagine paying for a car insurance policy for many many years... In some cases, 18 years or longer... And then your car insurance policy just disappears on you... Yeah, most people would freak out. So a lot of people who are against people CTBing, could simply be people against people bruising their ego and people making their insurance policies, disappear... It's like "Fuck! Now who is going to keep an eye on me when I'm in a nursing home so I don't get abused by the staff there." Think about it. Imagine you have 10 to 20 million dollars, just sitting around in a bank account... I'm sure a lot of people in your social circle would want you to CTB if you created a will with their names on it... Half of the fuckers in your social circle, will try to kill your monkey ass if you haven't learned how to properly judge someone's character yet. It's like forging an alliance with a neighboring Kingdom and letting that Kingdom, use half your army to fight in a war for years and years... And then afterwards, the King abdicates and surrenders everything he rules to one of the Kings or Queens who is your enemy because he is sick and tired of being a King... You'd be like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think there's any one "the" reason. There's a lot of reasons, but I strongly agree this is one of them.!

There's also the whole "no true altruism" idea to factor in.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Can't answer that without defining love, and I doubt any two people can even agree on a definition.
How many people actually see other people beautiful inside and out, that simply their existence in this world is their sun, moon and stars, objects in the sky that are symbols of all their mutually beneficial fantasies coming true one day before they die?

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
How many people actually see other people beautiful inside and out, that simply their existence in this world is their sun, moon and stars, objects in the sky that are symbols of all their mutually beneficial fantasies coming true one day before they die?
I've met a few. Never understood them and thought they were fake for a long time until getting to know them over a few years and realizing they really are psycho enough to be that positive and accepting :)

Maybe 1% of the population or even less, but that's still a lot of people.

T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
The vast majority of people are EXTREMELY uncomfortable with death. And that includes death of any kind, even if it's not human death. Example: a mama mouse set up a nest in my family room with several of her babies. I found them and the mama mouse fled into a crack in the fireplace. I put the babies outside, where they would obviously die, as I couldn't bring myself to kill them. Even if killing them instantly would be more humane than letting nature do the job in a slower manner. My friend came over that day and I told her about this and she brought the babies back in from the yard and put them in a container hoping to catch mama when she came back for her babies. The idea was that once trapped the whole family could be relocated outside (where my friend imagined that they would live happily ever after).

How do you expect people to deal with human death when they can't even deal with death of pests?

Reactions: cornflowerblue
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
How do you expect people to deal with human death when they can't even deal with death of pests?

They can avoid filling their head with silly religious beliefs and avoid sheltering themselves from reality. Being uncomfortable with death is like being uncomfortable with the changing of seasons...

Last edited:
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Humans are programmed to be positive about our existence.

Nietzsche was right when he said that hope prolongs the torment of man.

Reactions: AutumnEmbers and AtomicNewt
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Humans are programmed to be positive about our existence.

Nietzsche was right when he said that hope prolongs the torment of man.

Yes, naturally programmed to care about our existence but not programmed to want to live as long as possible. That programming comes from other sources. Nietzsche was right about hope. It's illogical and should be flushed down the toilet. There should be no such thing as "hope" but only an educated guess about what your future will be like.

Last edited: