Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Because it is yours, and only you can make your decisions.

in that case i choose to die far better off never existing at all
but no my choice to die has been stolen from me and i've been turned into a slave by the
government and the other government slaves here have kidnapped me forced drugged and false imprisonment and deprived of privacy, when they made suicide a crime and being gay a crime
this place is backwards all they achieved by making me live aginst my will is turn me aginst life completely i would like to see everything destroyed made so powerless and helpless todo anything about your situation this won't last for very long at all if the purpose of my life is whatever i make of it then i choose to never exist at all for 19 long years i've wanted to die but have been kept alive against my will and been mentally and physically tortured everyday because of it

if life truly was what you make of it i wouldn't be miserable for 19 long years nobody gets to choose where they are born or what circumstance they find themselves in but one things for sure your all a bunch of fucking slaves

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Daxter_87, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
drearybreadd

drearybreadd

nomnomnomnom
Jul 16, 2023
It seems like you've gone through a lot. Whatever the method I hope you're able to find some peace :( You can PM me if you want to talk or just vent about whatever

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah- life takes enormous amounts of effort to try and steer it where you want it so that you can spend your time doing something you find fulfilling. You can give your entire life to one thing and still fail. (My experience.) And that's if you are fortunate enough to find something in life that you find enough meaning in to pursue and the money to initially do it.

True- there are no guarantees and restrictions everywhere you look. Plus, it's utter chance as to whether what you happen to be good at or enjoy is actually useful in the world. If it's not- prepare to tow the line with an awful lot of other people... Maybe it's not pure chance though. Maybe people with genes in things that aren't really prized anymore should just not breed!

Are you being forced into work then? A lot of your posts seem to refer to wage slavery. Is it on the horizon then? It is for me. I wish I could get out before it becomes an inevitability.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I feel that life is a prison that I can't escape from and I'm trapped in some form of limbo.
Also life cannot be lived the way we want in the vast majority of cases without money.
And even if we have lots of money we are still prisoners because of rules and regulations and other kinds of man-made oppression.
At least we have the choice to self - terminate.
Yet as you say @Darkover : the right to die has been stolen from us, and that is just plain evil.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so cruel and horrible how we are denied the option to just cease existing in peace despite the fact that existence was so harmfully imposed onto us in the first place. Humans truly are the worst species with how they create so much suffering and see it as to be prolonged no matter what.

Reactions: Daxter_87 and Ligottian