Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Just musing,really.
I have found that procuring an absolute crap ton of Propranolol from legit online pharmacies in the U.K. is a pinch of pi$$.
This is freaking heart medication,ffs.

Yet Meto is restricted like Cyanide.

It just seems somekind of crazy to me.

I am obviously disinclined to take a Propranolol overdose,but,clearly,it's well within the reach of anyone that was so inclined.
It makes no sense.
SN is heavily regulated in the U.K. yet Propranolol seems to be handed out like candy,almost entirely without restriction.

Why is Meto so nigh on impossible to acquire?
I'm no expert in pharmaceuticals but wtf...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x-Ace-x, rikamonie, Busdriver and 2 others
P

PretendSmile

Jul 6, 2020
I know which UK website you mean, as I have a good supply of Propranolol as well as some other meds from them!

• Love
Reactions: Saed and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I know what your saying a quick consultation and away you go but I think they caught on for any successful overdose you need to keep the shit inside you so without Meto there is a slim chance you will not attempt it or puke your guts up and fail.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: Busdriver, PretendSmile, SSlostallhope and 1 other person
S

SSlostallhope

Student
May 23, 2020
I got my meto off eBay a while ago . I was linked to the seller but she didn't have any listed so I messaged and asked and she immediately re listed for me

Reactions: Saed and Jumper Geo
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I know what your saying a quick consultation and away you go but I think they caught on for any successful overdose you need to keep the shit inside you so without Meto there is a slim chance you will not attempt it or puke your guts up and fail.

Cheers

Geo
But meto is not available at all on the site where I obtained the Prop. So,an assumption wouldn't be made I wanted it to top myself.
Of course,you're right,meto being the gateway drug for all ctbs via swallowing noxious crap.
That's undoutably the reason.
I got my meto off ***** a while ago . I was linked to the seller but she didn't have any listed so I messaged and asked and she immediately re listed for me
Yeah,I ordered from her,too. First packet didn't show up. Second packet left "Europe" shall we say and vanished from tracking. No idea if or when it'll show.
May have to go commando without.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver
P

PretendSmile

Jul 6, 2020
I've been quite lucky with any OD, I've used P Promethazine in large doses and never thrown up once and that's with a combination of different prescription drugs, just unfortunately not been able to CTB with them... :notsure:

Reactions: Saed
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I've been quite lucky with any OD, I've used P Promethazine in large doses and never thrown up once and that's with a combination of different prescription drugs, just unfortunately not been able to CTB with them... :notsure:
I don't think it's possible for me to throw up with my stomach condition,either,tbh.
Meto has potentiating properties,though,as I understand it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

• Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver and SSlostallhope
rikamonie

rikamonie

Experienced
Jun 3, 2020
i just found an online pharmacy uk and did an online consultation for meto, the consultation is automatically for migraines it was really easy to get on there after like a day or 2 i was able to just purchase it from them after my form was checked by their doctor

edit: hmm not sure how restricted it is though, i wasnt given many tablets just 15, not sure if i could go back and purchase more whenever id want

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
i just found an online pharmacy uk and did an online consultation for meto, the consultation is automatically for migraines it was really easy to get on there after like a day or 2 i was able to just purchase it from them after my form was checked by their doctor

edit: hmm not sure how restricted it is though, i wasnt given many tablets just 15, not sure if i could go back and purchase more whenever id want
Thanks for the helpful reply,love,but in the end all it took was a quick phonecall to the G.P. surgery.
The receptionist relayed the information to the Doctor,and he sent a script straight to Boots.
I'd posted about that on another thread.
I really wanted to minimise any GP involvement,since they're monitoring my every move lol.
Was turned down by every online pharmacy,or deterred by the fact they'd inform my GP.
Hopefully,the meto from Spain will show up,just incase I do need to extend this regimen further,because of my stomach condition.
I hope not.
If it doesn't,the GP can add to my regular prescription.
Feeling wretched. Can't wait to go and can't stand the thought of delaying again.
I must maximise my chance of success though...

• Hugs
Reactions: rikamonie
V

V1991r

Jun 16, 2020
Just musing,really.
I have found that procuring an absolute crap ton of Propranolol from legit online pharmacies in the U.K. is a pinch of pi$$.
This is freaking heart medication,ffs.

Yet Meto is restricted like Cyanide.

It just seems somekind of crazy to me.

I am obviously disinclined to take a Propranolol overdose,but,clearly,it's well within the reach of anyone that was so inclined.
It makes no sense.
SN is heavily regulated in the U.K. yet Propranolol seems to be handed out like candy,almost entirely without restriction.

Why is Meto so nigh on impossible to acquire?
I'm no expert in pharmaceuticals but wtf...

I know which UK website you mean, as I have a good supply of Propranolol as well as some other meds from them!

I have checked out a few online pharmacy's but they all request GP details which I am not keen on providing. Can anyone PM me a link where I can obtain propranolol without prescription in the UK?

Thank you.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
I have checked out a few online pharmacy's but they all request GP details which I am not keen on providing. Can anyone PM me a link where I can obtain propranolol without prescription in the UK?

Thank you.
Noone can PM you,because you need to have made 5 posts and been in the site for 24 hours iirc.

V

V1991r

Jun 16, 2020
Noone can PM you,because you need to have made 5 posts and been in the site for 24 hours iirc.

Thank you, I believe I can send and receive PM's now?

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
Wait wait have folk managed to get meto by phoning gp reception?? How did you do it? I can't find the stuff anywhere and pretty sure the gp would know that I'm up to it I asked

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Wait wait have folk managed to get meto by phoning gp reception?? How did you do it? I can't find the stuff anywhere and pretty sure the gp would know that I'm up to it I asked
I truly was flabbergasted,yet this is precisely how I got it.
I do have a pre-existing stomach condition,though.
Also thought they'd smell a rat,based on my history.
Just said: Delayed stomach content emptying,headache causing nausea.
Asked specifically for Meto,as I'd taken it before when living abroad and it really helped.
TBH I think Covid precautions have made them do this down here,with no actual face to face consultation.

Reactions: Septim
S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
Amazing. I'm going to try that tomorrow.

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
Ok I'm a bit ahead of myself. It's only Saturday but I'll let you know on Monday haha

Raminiki

Raminiki

Iustitia Mortuus
Jun 12, 2020
I was previously prescribed prochlorperazine and cimetidine due to medication induced nausea. Prochlorperazine is an even stronger dopamine antagonist than meto, as far as I know.

I tried the same thing recently and was given antihistamines, which are useless.

So I'll probably use my old supply of prochlorperazine. And when it comes to it, I don't intend to survive, so might titrate quetiapine to the point of dopamine antagonist too. If I stat dose the prochlorperazine when I'm at the correct dose of quetiapine, less chance of EPS sabotaging my efforts. And that'll be two dopamine antagonists, so if the effects of one are too weak, the other should hopefully compensate.

Got plenty of old propranolol I was prescribed for anxiety too.

I'm less inclined to try and get more meds because I have an honesty problem and find lying difficult and stressful. Autism makes you factual, even when it's indiscreet or not to your benefit, lol.

• Love